• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

8 to 8 Tobacco

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
8 to 8 Tobacco
300 e. St. Charles Road
Villa Parl, Illinois
630-993-1234

Free cigars, raffles and give aways.
Sale throughout the whole store.
Friday, June 19th 11AM - 8PM
Saturday, June 20th 11AM - 7PM
Sunday, June 21st. 11AM 5PM

While supplies last.

I'll be there, hope some of the Chicago crowd shows up! :D :thumbs:

I will try and make this work. Haven't been up there yet and this sounds like a good excuse

With the messages i'm getting, it seems as though Sunday the 21st. is the consensus for most people. So i figure Sunday is when i'm going. :thumbs:

I was looking at going Friday night. I will in WI on the 21st...it's father's day.

I was looking at going Friday night. I will in WI on the 21st...it's father's day.

What time on Friday? Maybe i can swing by for a brew or two. :) :thumbs:

I will tell you guys this, you had better watch out for Claudio, he is such a good guy that by the end of the event he will bave bought everyone there a box of cigars and kegs of beer for the whole crew :laugh:

Sounds good to me. I havn't had a chance to make it to 8 to 8 either. I have heard good things about the place though. Just let me know when the cp crowd is going, it will be cool to meet some people.

Say around 6??
6pm sounds good and there is a micro brewery a couple of blocks away. :)

Sounds good to me. I havn't had a chance to make it to 8 to 8 either. I have heard good things about the place though. Just let me know when the cp crowd is going, it will be cool to meet some people.
The only time i see you Aqua Man is on Craig Ferguson on the late late show on CBS. :laugh: Now you know 6pm, i'll be there a bit earlier. Welcome to CP! :thumbs:

Anthem exaggerates about my generosity. :laugh:

Yea, I would more than likely be the one to bring the keg to the party. It's good to know that almost everyone from chicagoland on cp is also a beer drinker. Which brewery is in villa park??

Yea, I would more than likely be the one to bring the keg to the party. It's good to know that almost everyone from chicagoland on cp is also a beer drinker. Which brewery is in villa park??
I'm not sure what the name is, but it's a small operation, and they do sell brews from other micros, we'll talk at 8 to 8. :D :thumbs:

Say around 6??

The only time i see you Aqua Man is on Craig Ferguson on the late late show on CBS. :laugh: Now you know 6pm, i'll be there a bit earlier. Welcome to CP! :thumbs:

Very cool. Can't wait until the 19th.

Say around 6??

Next Friday is only seven days away! :) :thumbs:

Say around 6??

Next Friday is only seven days away! :) :thumbs:

Looking forward to this Friday!!! :)

You guys did get my note on how Claudio was going to buy a box for each of your from whichever manufacturer you like right... :sign:

Now the truth, I talked to a Drew Estate rep who told me these sales at 8 to 8 are off the hook good for these events. That is a true story :blush:

I would drive down if I could.

You guys did get my note on how Claudio was going to buy a box for each of your from whichever manufacturer you like right... :sign:

Now the truth, I talked to a Drew Estate rep who told me these sales at 8 to 8 are off the hook good for these events. That is a true story :blush:

:laugh: How you carry on! Just found out that a Playboy bunny will be at the event, but has yet to be confirmed. This thing is growing!

:laugh: How you carry on! Just found out that a Playboy bunny will be at the event, but has yet to be confirmed. This thing is growing!

I wouldn't consider myself a Playboy bunny but thank you Sack!! :laugh: