• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

8 to 8 Tobacco

You guys did get my note on how Claudio was going to buy a box for each of your from whichever manufacturer you like right... :sign:

Now the truth, I talked to a Drew Estate rep who told me these sales at 8 to 8 are off the hook good for these events. That is a true story :blush:

I would drive down if I could.

:laugh: How you carry on! Just found out that a Playboy bunny will be at the event, but has yet to be confirmed. This thing is growing!

I wouldn't consider myself a Playboy bunny but thank you Sack!! :laugh:

You are there but in a much classier way and without the manditory nude part. Plus Claudio is buying cars for anyone who shows up with that days newspaper and says to him "go Cubbies" :sign:

You guys did get my note on how Claudio was going to buy a box for each of your from whichever manufacturer you like right... :sign:

Now the truth, I talked to a Drew Estate rep who told me these sales at 8 to 8 are off the hook good for these events. That is a true story :blush:

:laugh: How you carry on! Just found out that a Playboy bunny will be at the event, but has yet to be confirmed. This thing is growing!

You are there but in a much classier way and without the manditory nude part. Plus Claudio is buying cars for anyone who shows up with that days newspaper and says to him "go Cubbies" :sign:
:laugh: That's why i'm driving the classy car from '98. The playboy bunny is Tyran Richards March 2009, just got off the phone with '8 to 8'. :thumbs: Let me say kristen could be a playboy bunny if she so wished. :)

Sorry! That would be playmate from March 2007, and she is one fine looking young lady. If you google her you can see for yourself. :love:

URGENT:

Citizen of Chicago:

Claudio is giving away 5lb bars of pure gold encrusted with 1ct Diamonds at 8 to 8 tomorrow all day long, next to the Drew Estate and La flor Dominicana Booth.

:thumbs:

In reality, I will not poke fun anymore, I will just say I would not miss the chance to go to a great store and smoke with a top notch, first class and all around great brother like sack.

Enjoy All.

Mike's Father's Day and Christmas events are huge. Always a good time and if you like the cigars that are on special, the deals have been very good in the past!

URGENT:

Citizen of Chicago:

Claudio is giving away 5lb bars of pure gold encrusted with 1ct Diamonds at 8 to 8 tomorrow all day long, next to the Drew Estate and La flor Dominicana Booth.

:thumbs:

In reality, I will not poke fun anymore, I will just say I would not miss the chance to go to a great store and smoke with a top notch, first class and all around great brother like sack.

Enjoy All.
Thanks for the explanation,these bars are really heavy and it would really be tough to carry them to '8 to 8'. :laugh: See everyone tomorrow! :thumbs:

Sorry I am going to miss tomorrow. The family is heading to Ralph's World, which is a kids music concert. Probably won't be able to have a cigar there. :) Have one for me. If summer ever gets here I still want to have a backyard cookout. Have fun!

:laugh: That's why i'm driving the classy car from '98. The playboy bunny is Tyran Richards March 2009, just got off the phone with '8 to 8'. :thumbs: Let me say kristen could be a playboy bunny if she so wished. :)

Well thank you Claudio!! I hope 8 to 8 doesn't float away. I should be there around 6 so don't go anywhere this time!! :)

Yeah, tonight is not working out for me either unless something changes. I am going to make it out there on Sunday though, so if anyone wants to meet up sometime in the afternoon, say 2ish, on Sunday, let me know. Sack, you had mentioned something about Sunday originally, let me know if you are still interested in drinking a few.

Yeah, tonight is not working out for me either unless something changes. I am going to make it out there on Sunday though, so if anyone wants to meet up sometime in the afternoon, say 2ish, on Sunday, let me know. Sack, you had mentioned something about Sunday originally, let me know if you are still interested in drinking a few.
I'm not sure if i can go on Sunday, i'll see what happens tomorrow after i go out with the family. We could have used Aquaman yesterday, everything was great until the wind started blowing hard and then the deluge hit. :laugh: and we were having such a good time. Leather sofas and chairs in a tent, micro brews of all types and some Templeton Rye that Anthem gifted me. Exciting times for sure! ;)

I'm not sure if i can go on Sunday, i'll see what happens tomorrow after i go out with the family. We could have used Aquaman yesterday, everything was great until the wind started blowing hard and then the deluge hit. :laugh: and we were having such a good time. Leather sofas and chairs in a tent, micro brews of all types and some Templeton Rye that Anthem gifted me. Exciting times for sure! ;)

Come on it was crazy!! The rain was sideways. The best thing though was my cigar stayed lit after running in the rain. :thumbs: Great to see you again Claudio.

Hey I am glad I could be there in some way with the Tempelton!

Good to see you guys had some fun, and thanks Claudio for the pics :laugh:

Hey I am glad I could be there in some way with the Tempelton!

Good to see you guys had some fun, and thanks Claudio for the pics :laugh:
Miss March was quite the looker and verry accomodating! :laugh: :love: