• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

858 plus PASS

Snapped this pic leaving Fenway. Kinda intoxicated, which explains the camera moving causing the light trails. Still have no idea how the street sign stayed so clear.

Yawkey.jpg

Thanks for the contest, Gary!

It looks like your flash went off in slow sync mode (perhaps). That would have "frozen" the sign (the object closest to you and in focus) and allowed the rest of the image to blur/trail.

GO RED SOX!
What I want to know is Tom a Sox or Yanks fan? ???

Brian

Neither. I'm a Mets fan. The Mets played up in Fenway back in '06. My old college roommate lives up in the area, and hes a Sox fan. So, the two of us went to the game, and sat up on the Green Monster. And I would sit back up there in a heartbeat, regardless of who was playing.

OK, I'm here....what the hell is going on? Is this a pass or a photogallery? I should probably read the thread, huh? I'll play noob for the day....I want to be included, and I want to know what's going on, but don't want to spend the time to figure it out for myself. some one please explain it to me.
Are doing virtuals? I'm pretty sure I do not have a giant box of cigars. Well, a new giant box of cigars, anyway.

Go back a couple pages to Tim's P/T post....look up andsee the rest of the list.

Do your P/T's(virtual) and we'll get together later on.

Oh yea...post photo's for the contest!!!

Guess I've been posting in the other thread by accident! Here's another from my Seattle/Vancouver trip last fall:

seattleskyline.jpg

Keeping with the panoramic stadium pictures, here's a great shot (I didn't take it, obviously, although my brother, dad, and I are all in it, and I can pick out my dad) of then-#3 Illinois putting an absolute beating on then-#1 Wake Forest in a game that wasn't even as close as the final score would indicate. It was in November of '04 on December 1, 2004 during the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, and was near the start of our magical 37-2 season when we lost to Sean May's giant, uncalled-fouling ass in the championship game.

SP_CBB_009_LG.jpg

Edit-->the date was right there on the picture for me...

I just got chills seeing that picture. God bless the Illini.

gallery_6395_744_153485.jpg

Edited to add: That picture is of my brother, myself, and my dad walking up to the Assembly Hall in Champaign. And yes, the sky really looks like that in Heaven.

Just a reminder as to what the contest is all about....keep them coming!

-------------------------------------------------------------

OK - 1 contests - 2 winners!

One prize for participants and the other for everyone else!

Cigars to include some sort of:
Opus X
Hemmingway Maduro
Cohiba
Davidoff
Custom
and maybe even something niiiice!

-------------------------------------------

It's picture time....

You may post 1 picture per hour.

Please post the photo/painting that you like the best - the one that most catches your eye/the one you enjoy the most.

It can be of anything!

Contest ends on the delivered(dc) time. If we don't have an exact time from the delivery company - then it will end at 11:59 am on the following day that I receive the box.

*note - do not try to go by what you think MY tastes are, as I may not be judging the contest!
This is about you - my friends!

One of my favorite pictures of both dogs, even though for some reason it appears that the red one has a wonky eye. It must have been taken on a gameday, as they're both wearing their Illini collars.

Doggy125.jpg