• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

9/11

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
I didn't see a thread on this yet, so just let this one fall to the wayside if there is...

This will be my third anniversary of the attacks spent overseas.  I actually found myself flying back to the United States in 2011 on the 10th anniversary due to a family emergency.  Not a good day to be flying, I can assure you.  There are modest and solemn ceremonies held here annually, but there is obviously nowhere near the coverage and attention this day receives in the US every year.  I love living abroad, but on this day annually I always feel like I'm on some little island far away from civilization.  This event not only changed American culture, it changed the entire world... for better or for worse.  

I guess I'm just trying to say that I remember and I'll never forget.  Smoke one today for the American spirit, and then set one aside for all our BOTL's, friends and family that are not home right now on account of this very day twelve years ago.  Thinking about you all today...

Will have a smoke for all of our soldiers, Firefighters, EMS, 1st res-ponders, and anyone lost in the 9-11 tragedy. 

Moment of silence............Hearts and prayers with all of you. 

Prayers out for all the families that lost someone that tragic day.