• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$90 to spend at Best Buy

mhortsch

Where am I?
I thought about getting one of those $100 surge protectors for my new HDTV (which is how I got the rewar certificates), but screw that. If my TV dies from a surge, my extended warranty with replace it...with a 1080p set :love:

So, what the heck should I get. I never though it would be tough. Probably because $90 is borderline, and I don't want to spend more.

I do need some new $15 headphones. Any other ideas?

I don't buy cds, or dvds . . . yet.

marcsheldon said:
"band of brothers"
[snapback]251701[/snapback]​

Best idea I have ever heard, how did i not think of that...

Oh, and one of the greatest movies I have ever seen

mhortsch said:
marcsheldon said:
"band of brothers"
[snapback]251701[/snapback]​

Best idea I have ever heard, how did i not think of that...

Oh, and one of the greatest movies I have ever seen
[snapback]251727[/snapback]​

I second that! Excellent series!

SCARFACE - I am getting myself this for x-mas so I can watch it on the new 42" Sony LCD - :whistling:

Oh man, I can find a million ways to spend that $90. Best buy is an awesome place with great prices!

What hobbies do you have? If there's ever a time to start in on DVDs and CDs, now is the time.

If you're a Springsteen fan, rush out and get the Born To Run Deluxe edition. A must have!

Surge suppressors and ink cartridges can usually be had cheaper at Office Max or Office Warehouse (at least here at home) so I'd keep the money for something you'd want to TRULY indulge in.

Darren

mhortsch said:
I thought about getting one of those $100 surge protectors for my new HDTV (which is how I got the rewar certificates), but screw that. If my TV dies from a surge, my extended warranty with replace it...with a 1080p set :love:

So, what the heck should I get. I never though it would be tough. Probably because $90 is borderline, and I don't want to spend more.

I do need some new $15 headphones. Any other ideas?

I don't buy cds, or dvds . . . yet.
[snapback]251688[/snapback]​

I'm in a similar dilemna - I received several best buy store credit coupons (from a few purchases I made earlier in the year) and don't know what to spend it on. It kinds of sucks that they have an expiration date. Anything that I want is a couple hundred dollars and up (at least). Oh well... what about a phone, accessories (such as a new battery) for your digital camera - assuming you have one, or an xm radio?

Dont buy dvd's...they are addicting as cigars. My collection is around 250 dvd's. :0

Maybe invest it in a mp3 player. I have no idea what kind of toys you have.

If your cell phone is Bluetooth compatible, then get a Jabbra headset. The best $89 I have ever spent.

ALostTexan

Ive got it narrowed down to a few things...

The Sony Digital Camera dock for my DSC-P200 - $80
JBL 2 speaker system for my G5 - $80
DVD Storage Cabinet - $20-$60

hmm, that's not much for choices. Wife didn't like the idea of spending it all on Band of Brothers (she hasnt seen it)

I could spend it on a couple PS games, might be a waste though.

Hi, mhortsch! You might like the Grundig-AM/FM/Shortwave Radio with Porsche Styling-G2000A-Best Buy Price: $79.99. Your $90 should be adequate to cover everything, including the sales tax, etc. Have a fabulous weekend, mhortsch! Regards, knightlaird

ALostTexan said:
If your cell phone is Bluetooth compatible, then get a Jabbra headset. The best $89 I have ever spent.

ALostTexan
[snapback]251850[/snapback]​

A friend of mine has that and that thing is so sweet. Never thought of this as an option.

Call of Duty: Big Red One
NHL 2006

:thumbs:

Buy a CD and then take the rest of the money to buy cigars!!! :) :) :)