• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$90 to spend at Best Buy

Something useful.

A new computer desk chair.

AVB said:
Something useful.

[snapback]253173[/snapback]​

Something useful? :laugh: This coming from the brother who harbors how many bottles of booze? :D That sounds so matronly...almost as if I'd now expect tube socks from AVB as a gift in the future. :laugh: J/k brother...I couldn't resist commenting on that one. :)

I don't know on this one...I'm like a kid in a candy store at Best Buy. I have been aching to get the latest installment of the Sopranos, having all previous one. Seinfeld season 5&6 just came out too, don't know if you're a fan of that. Then, you can just dig and dig, and come up with a ton of different movies/cd's to add to your collection given some of the good prices BB has.

When your butt has been in as many uncomfortable places as mine a nice padded chair is high on the list. :p

MiamiCubano said:
AVB said:
Something useful.

[snapback]253173[/snapback]​

Something useful? :laugh: This coming from the brother who harbors how many bottles of booze? :D That sounds so matronly...almost as if I'd now expect tube socks from AVB as a gift in the future. :laugh: J/k brother...I couldn't resist commenting on that one. :)
[snapback]253535[/snapback]​