• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'98 Cuaba Generoso

indyrob

You smell like my sausage!
Swee-ee-ee-eet little smoke. I admit it's a tad small in the mouth, kinda like smoking a chico, but it's smooth. Like Kojack smmooooooth...

First glance...Like a fine lady, elegantly clad in a tight fitting wrapper...smooth to the touch, no noticable veins. Beautiful smells coming off, nice plume at the foot.

Pulling punches...Now how to cut? TPC's, PC's, Lanceros, and these perfecto's, I think a punch is best. I mean really...do you really need to chop it all of? nah...

Lighting...The light is easy...buttery tasting, OH! Gotta runner! The first 10 mins., I fought runners, but it got more consistant by the end of the "Bulb". Flavors are sweet, buttery, a slight taste of flora...but not really floral. Not an overpowering ISOM, but it's no slouch.

The Final...It really woke up for the last inch. became leathery tasting, and a touch of black licorice. Got kinda peppery ( Like a m/m party), but wasn't unpleasant at all. Burned my lips smoking it like it was a different kinda of hand made...

You need this.
Now...go get it! :thumbs:

Nice review. :) Had one of these a couple of years ago. It was a 1999 I think. I thought it to be a very different tasting ISOM. Good, but different.

I'm not really a reviewer, but I stayed in a holiday inn express last night...

Isom's are still new to me.

I've been getting them for the last 10 months...I've really been serious about my cigars for just the last year and a half...