• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A bad taste...

I suppose an explination is in order. Soon after retiring from the USN, I took a job as a case work manager for the local correctional center. This facilty was used to slowly put inmates back on the street. Many were on work release and had weekend passes to their homes. Drinking was not allowed while on pass from the joint. But of course they did. One of their techniques,which was effective,to hide their ETOH breath, was to eat peanut butter prior to returning to the facility. It got so bad that having PB breath became a violation and their privliges would be suspended.

Doc.

One solution might be to get your girl started on cigars. :D She might like the CAO Moontrance ;)

Wilkey

All the girls love the Moontrance huh Wilkey? :whistling:

On a serious note though, I've heard about this Pure Ayre product recently that's made from food grade products so is supposedly safe to use on yourself. The guys on Dogwatchsocial club mentioned people spray it into their mouth to get rid of cigar odours. Never tried it as it's pretty pricey, just throwing it out there.

http://www.pureayre.com/

Once, I had smoked a cigar and had a bit to drink, and a certain young lady said that there would be no amorous activities that evening, as she did not like the tast of the cigar. My response was "I didn't smoke a cigar with my dick!"
I wonder why that marriage didn't last.....

Once, I had smoked a cigar and had a bit to drink, and a certain young lady said that there would be no amorous activities that evening, as she did not like the tast of the cigar. My response was "I didn't smoke a cigar with my dick!"
I wonder why that marriage didn't last.....

That my friend, is FUNNY!!! :laugh:
David

Red wine. The darker the better. Gargle with it, swish it around, then spit it out. It doesn't give you clean breath, it gives you wine breath. (Most chicks prefer the taste of wine to the taste of cigars, so it's just as good. Also, as long as you have the bottle out, get a few glasses in her...that's what I call synergy.)

A tongue scraper from Breath Rx. Lots of them out there, but Breath Rx by far makes the best one. Bacteria on the tongue is the #1 cause of bac breath... ask your dentist. And it stinks like whatever you consume. Coffee, wine, cigars, cigarettes, etc.

BTW, you won't believe the crap that comes off of your tongue when you use it...

I have found that anything with citrus helps me. Orange juice is OK but canada dry bitter lemon seems to work the best.

Eating pussy gets rid of cigar breath! :laugh:

busheatscat9zj.jpg

This is what works for me. You would be absolutely surprised as to how much this helps.

1. Get a tongue scraper. Works absolute wonders.
2. I know this is not the most popular thing in the world, but I use a Neti pot (google it) and it works great for me getting the smoke after taste out, and eliminating my bad breath. This washes out your sinuses and the back of your throat. My secret weapon. Give it a try, you wont be disapointed.

I read in another thread that apple juice helps the palate between cigars. May be worth a try...

One of the funnier threads I've read in a while....

Woah that Neti pot thing totally freaked me out, I found a video of one being used on youtube. I have never seen that before, had no idea you could do that.

Not the most helpful post, but someone had recommended to me a special 2-part mouthwash and they said it worked wonders, even cigar breath.

I believe it was zinc-based. Sorry, don't remember the name, but they should have it at CVS/Walgreens and was around $10 or so IIRC.

FWIW, I think baking soda toothpaste works a little better than regular toothpaste at removing smoke odor. Just don't brush before you smoke, or you won't taste a thing.