• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A buddy trade

Triple_D

Triple_D
I have a mixed elements by Drew Estate and my buddy bought an opus x in a robusto size he wants to trade me for it. I'm thinking I would be stupid to not trade him. I can't get the mixed elements anywhere local but I haven't really found many drew estate's that I think are really great anyway. Just looking for your .02 cents

Make the trade. and if you want some drews. I can get them here and send them to you.

That is a very one sided trade. If you wish to screw your buddy over/or he undertands what cigars are worth and just really wants to give you an opus then you have your trade. If you don't wish to screw him over/or he doesnt understand the value of cigars.......

Then I would just give him the drew estates....... They are nasty IMO anyway.

Phil

Phil, He bought the Opus b/c he knew I wanted it and figured he could get the drew out of me.(He planned this when buying it) This guy loves Drew Estate, Acid, and he even loved the La Finca I gave him. He wouldn't enjoy the opus like I would. Maybe if you put it in potpourri he would like them better :sign: Anyway he is one of my best friends despite his poor judgement in cigars. The price paid for each stogie was not a big difference. And for us the drew is much harder to get. I'm going to make the trade tonight cause he has a sack of oysters we are going to eat. We will both be very happy with the trade. I just wish he would have got the name of the opus. It is a robusto size if any of you could help me with the correct name of it.
Ellman- save the drews. I'm trying to get him online and he will send you his real cigars for the drews :D He has a nice collection when you remove the drew estate

Triple_D said:
It is a robusto size if any of you could help me with the correct name of it.
That would be the Fuente Fuente Opus X Robusto :0

Trade is complete. I now have my first opus x. Can't wait to smoke it. I explained that the opus is a much better cigar and he still thinks he got the better of the deal.

Glad you both got the "better end" of the trade. I also think that the Fuente Fuente Size of the Opus X is VERY close to the Robusto in size, just a bit smaller. So you may have that one as well.

Phil

Me and my buddy went to the store that sells them today. It was in fact the robusto. I purchased the perfection #4 to go with it and I also picked up a Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5. Slowly but surely I'm catching up with you big shots. :p lol. :D

Triple_D said:
Me and my buddy went to the store that sells them today. It was in fact the robusto. I purchased the perfection #4 to go with it and I also picked up a Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5. Slowly but surely I'm catching up with you big shots. :p lol. :D
There are so many levels of "Big Shot" in the cigar world.............

There are folks that Matt R. and Devin Cole think are "Big Shot's" too I am sure, you really can spend your WHOLE life savings on cigars if your not carefull.

LOL

Phil

Phil said:
Triple_D said:
There are so many levels of "Big Shot" in the cigar world.............

There are folks that Matt R. and Devin Cole think are "Big Shot's" too I am sure, you really can spend your WHOLE life savings on cigars if your not carefull.

LOL

Phil
And dont forget Phil :p