• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Cigar Girl® series

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
29902_KTSo_0716017_122_473lo.jpg

Part 6, pic 2 NSFW

Part 6, pic 3 NSFW

<<tossess more $$$ on the stage>>

Keep going ...

I don't get your preoccupation with this one, Ray. Ugh.
Bruce we have to let Ray play out his theme. Like any artist he is going through a period, which must happen for him to develop even further for us.

Well, it is the first series I have attempted. If it went well I might have tried another but I'll make sure to block you from viewing it next time. ;)

Well, it is the first series I have attempted. If it went well I might have tried another but I'll make sure to block you from viewing it next time. ;)

I like this series. I think any activity that involves hot girls, especially hot asian girls needs to be encouraged. While I am a huge fan of this series, I would like to submit Hot Read-headed girls for consideration in the next series.

I have always felt that Hot Red-heads don't get a fair share of exposure in the world of female explotation and objectification. AVB, you are just the man to help turn the tide in their favor.

Edit; typed hit asian girls instead of hot asian girls. Typo or Freudian slip?

Good Friday morning to you to Ray, keep er' comin' brother....... :D :thumbs: :p

You need to get her to smoke two cigars at the same time. ;)

Saw that last time I was in Thailand. My Fiance got a kick out of it. But she was more impressed with the woman who could write in English with her ummm well you get it.

OK...wish I had some members in the Victory Cigar Club that looked like that, but of course, we're in Iraq.