• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Cigar Goal I Set For Myself

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
OK, so not like it's a big deal or anything, but I just think its cool that I have each production vitola of the Fuente 858's. I know there's some never been released one and such on Andrew's site, but I'm not counting those as they'd be impossible to find.

Either way, I think it's kinda cool!

858 Sungrown, 858 Rosado, 858 Claro/Candela, 858 Maduro, 858 natural
858Lineup.jpg

Very nice!

One of the best values out there, IMO (at least the Cameroon, Maduro, and Candela are :) ).

Mmmmm, congrats Wade. Those are purdy.

I want to find one of those Candelas.

The one pictured is the ONE I have. I got it as part of a clock trade and was very suprised to see it. The Rosado and Sungrown I had gifted to me, I have two of each of those. The maddies and nats I have a box each, but of course those are no big deal to find.

Now the Rosado's I will certainly save for something special as I doubt we'll ever see those made again.

The one pictured is the ONE I have. I got it as part of a clock trade and was very suprised to see it. The Rosado and Sungrown I had gifted to me, I have two of each of those. The maddies and nats I have a box each, but of course those are no big deal to find.

Now the Rosado's I will certainly save for something special as I doubt we'll ever see those made again.

I smoked one of the Candelas a couple weeks ago at the LOLH VI, let me know your thoughts on it once you smoke it. Or better yet torch it up and do a review on it!

Candelas are the only type of Fuente that most dealers can openly order. Good catch on the Rosado. I've never seen one in person!

The Rosado is a great smoke! I smoked one after we closed on our house.

Boxes of the 8-5-8 Candela are easily found. Don't know of anyone who mailorders singles though. Might be a good opportunity for a box split.

Boxes of the 8-5-8 Candela are easily found. Don't know of anyone who mailorders singles though. Might be a good opportunity for a box split.
Anyone want a box, pm me and I'll get you taken care of.

I'd be game to split a box with you if you want. I've yet to try it, but I've heard nothing but good stuff. Not many Fuente products I don't like! :thumbs:

I'll post something to guage people's interest when I get back to my office. These are good, but very mild, and I'm in the mood for something like them a couple of times a year, so I wouldn't want more than a fiver...

I also can take a part in box split, if there will be, lets say, 2 sticks free :)

tigger, PM send.

EDIT: You've said 5er? Then 1 for me is oukey for me :)

The candelas are GREAT! Atuck threw one in my very first CP bomb (thanks again Alan!! :thumbs: ) and I loved it!

once the Rosado's are gone, I'm sure I'll never see them again. So I hope they suck....just so I don't want more! :blush:

I had a very good Rosado last week, one of the in-store hand rolled La Aurora's, great smoke.

I too would be interested in either a fiver or a boxsplit of Candelas.

Maybe I need to try another candela, but ACK the one I had I tossed half way through...

Try Holt's. They usually have a plentiful supply of candelas. I had one Rosado and traded it; however, that BOTL got a set like in the picture. :)