• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A cigar Lotto

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Hey guys,
I have been hanging around over on the MBCL site and now they made me the contest guy. Well we have a Cigar Lotto that plays once a month where if your number comes up everyone else in the lotto sends you 2 smokes ( yeah like we can count to 2!!) Well anyway the pot has just gotten a bit sweeter as we now have in addition to that deal - a vendor who is sponsoring the monthly contest and donating a box of cigars also to the winner.
It only costs a few stick each month if you loose, and who knows your number may come up. You are invited to drop in and join the contest. Thanks..

MBCL Lotto Page

Not only am I in the Lotto, I actually won this month! :D

Really, MBCL is always looking for new members. There is a great group of folks over there. It is the first forum I joined when I got on the net. Check it out.

Mike, by the way, your package showed up today. Thanks a lot, buddy! :thumbs:

Well whoever wins in the next few months gets a box of smokes also!
hehe!

Interesting, I like the idea. It is a shame number 13 is taken :) I may check it out.

OK, call me stupid! ??? I went over to the site, registered and tried to post.....I can't figure out how to freakin' post! :angry: Any help would be appreciated.

Hbooker...I want number 20 if you can arrange it. Then I'll figure out how to post on that site.

Thanks. Let me know.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

I swear the little icons were not at the bottom yesterday when I tried to post!!! :thumbs: I swear they weren't.

yep, 13 is taken, its mine all mine...actually I've won twice. LOL I'm kinda glad they just added the free box cause the way these guys count, I didn't have any room left for a box.

:p

running on over to site to sign up....................

"free cigars, free cigars, free cig..........."

DT

Well dang it anyway.
I realy won this thing.
Now I guess I will be able to play a bit more in the passes, and such.
(Such meaning watch it Big Worm!)

Mike, package with your winnings went out Tuesday. :thumbs:

I thank you.
Now only 1 other member is AWOL on the lotto thing...
Skydivnekd psst buddy did you forget you signed up?
Bet he wouldn't be so sleepy if he won!

Don't know if y'all have a notification system set up to e-mail all the losers to send their smokes to whoever the winner is each month but if you don't, people wouldn't know about it unless they frequent the site. That being said, I'm sure Skydivnekd has no idea, or it has slipped his mind that he had signed up.

Either way, an e-mail or private message to him would have been more appropriate.

Second that motion....a simple e-mail would suffice. :(

Your cigars have gone out via Priority Mail. I left the slip at work or I would list the numbers. You should get them in a couple of days.

I have changed computers(gotten a new one) and lost all of my "favorites". So, I haven't checked for obvious reasons. Sorry for the delay. My quick response to shipping has lacked lately. I will try to correct this problem.