• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A contest as promised

LMAO, does not surprise me in the least! It's killing me, not knowing which ones I missed. #6 was actually an easy one but another one was a TOTAL guess. It would be hilarious if that was one the correct answers. Guess I'll have to wait to find out like everyone else.

Thanks again for yet another fun opportunity to be a loser. :laugh:

Okay, I'll narrow it down, you got the first one and the last one correct and nully, bkcloud and puromooch aren't the correct answers for ANY of these questions. ;)

Oh, I have to revise the ham radio question, the correct answer does NOT live in California.

How did I get into the same sentence as PuroMooch..?? ??

LMAO, does not surprise me in the least! It's killing me, not knowing which ones I missed. #6 was actually an easy one but another one was a TOTAL guess. It would be hilarious if that was one the correct answers. Guess I'll have to wait to find out like everyone else.

Okay, I'll narrow it down, you got the first one and the last one correct and nully, bkcloud and puromooch aren't the correct answers for ANY of these questions. ;)

Oh, I have to revise the ham radio question, the correct answer does NOT live in California.

peas, pod...

:sign:

where ya been hiding, Tommy?

I coulda been a contenda!

Maybe hard for noobs but I was 11 for 11:)

Sorry Tommy, I should've had another Extra Credit Question:

Who took a picture of Fast4Dr mooning us through the window at the first Schlessinger's Herf? :laugh:

Thanks CC for the chuckle. I enjoyed your set of questions. Not to say the first ones aren't good questions, but you did make me laugh. Not a chance anyone here less than 3 years could answer all of them.

Just a little 'detective' work George. And, if I'm not mistaken, you actually had two of the 'obnoxious' creatures and one was named Tiger Lily. ;)

I wanna know how Michael was able to get #6... :0

Just a little 'detective' work George. And, if I'm not mistaken, you actually had two of the 'obnoxious' creatures and one was named Tiger Lily. ;)

:laugh:

I was talking to George on the phone once and I kept hearing this noise in the background that sounded like one of those ridiculous cell phone ring tones. George told me it was his ring neck parakeet and he figured that they got that name because you want to ring their neck after owning one for a very short period of time. :D

Ding, ding, ding...

Oh, you're good... You're VERY good...

Tiger Lily and Pocahontas to be exact...

And - yep. I've been known to make the statement that I believe they're called Ring Necks because you want to ring their necks with the gawd-awful sounds they make... What a pair... :rolleyes:

As for Extra credit #2: “Which member works in Atlanta (NOT Georgia)?”, after more ‘detective’ work, not only can I finally answer it, I can tell you that Matt goes to St Jude’s Parish (well, I don’t know if he actually ATTENDS, but they’ve heard of him anyway). ;)

As for Extra credit #2: “Which member works in Atlanta (NOT Georgia)?”, after more ‘detective’ work, not only can I finally answer it, I can tell you that Matt goes to St Jude’s Parish (well, I don’t know if he actually ATTENDS, but they’ve heard of him anyway). ;)

I think they asked him kindly to not attend services there since he would corrupt to morals of the Parish. :D

Wow! Received the contest smokes, and they are very, very nice.

Thanks Dale!!!

:0 I’m stunned! :0

I received my winnings from Double D and all can say is OMG! Thank you!

Really a class act. :love:

Glad you both liked them one package still out there. a special thanks to Brad for giving me the assist with the domestics and Mr peat for having that special stick up for sale.