• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A contest as promised

PM sent.

Thanks for the contest gentlemen. These were some tough ones Bill. Btw, it’s ‘whose name’ not ‘who’s name’ :)

I went for the extra credit questions and answered 8 out 10.

OH MAN!! :0 Now THAT is BAD... :( See, no way am I the correct answer in DoubleD's contest. :laugh:

preembargo, I reviewed your answers and you only got four correct out of the eight you answered. Not bad though, you did get one of the "hard" ones (#6). :thumbs:

I sent Dale the answers to the Extra Credit ones so he can score them for anyone else who wants to play. :thumbs:

LMAO, does not surprise me in the least! It's killing me, not knowing which ones I missed. #6 was actually an easy one but another one was a TOTAL guess. It would be hilarious if that was one the correct answers. Guess I'll have to wait to find out like everyone else.

Thanks again for yet another fun opportunity to be a loser. :laugh:

pm sent on the newbie questions. might take a stab at the others later on, as I likes me a challenge...

thanks for the contest!

LMAO, does not surprise me in the least! It's killing me, not knowing which ones I missed. #6 was actually an easy one but another one was a TOTAL guess. It would be hilarious if that was one the correct answers. Guess I'll have to wait to find out like everyone else.

Okay, I'll narrow it down, you got the first one and the last one correct and nully, bkcloud and puromooch aren't the correct answers for ANY of these questions. ;)

Oh, I have to revise the ham radio question, the correct answer does NOT live in California.

DOhh, agghh **sputter, stammer**, if I actually had a shot at this (which I don’t) I’d have to throw out the red flag and call for a ruling on the ham radio question (which I won’t).

# 1 I had to search for, #2 I was here for, as for the others… well…I found some things that looked ‘close’ and went with them.

This is a perfect example of why I had to extort my high school principle into letting me graduate (though I wasn’t the only one.) Did you ever see ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’? It was actually about the school I graduated from. ;)

DOhh, agghh **sputter, stammer**, if I actually had a shot at this (which I don’t) I’d have to throw out the red flag and call for a ruling on the ham radio question (which I won’t).

# 1 I had to search for, #2 I was here for, as for the others… well…I found some things that looked ‘close’ and went with them.

This is a perfect example of why I had to extort my high school principle into letting me graduate (though I wasn’t the only one.) Did you ever see ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’? It was actually about the school I graduated from. ;)

Tsk, tsk "PRINCIPAL" :laugh: Remember that the guy in charge of your school is your "pal" ;) as opposed to a principle (i.e. code, rule).

Sorry, I meant for the ham radio question to be a stumper and I forgot to put in a qualifier to omit the obvious answer that come to most minds first. I highly doubt anyone knows the answer to this one since he uses a completely different name here as his first name. ;) And NO, I WILL NOT disclose this person's real first name, you'll have to figure that out all on your own. ;)

Oh yeah, Fast Times at Ridgemont High is one of my favorite movies! I loved Judge Reinhold's 1960 Buick Invicta. :thumbs:

no clear winner yet only one entry in the old member contest one question i thought was a clear give away everyone has missed. i even tell you wear to look in the question. i found it humorous that a few of you thought I was the one who had a trademarked series of posts and had an argument. i think the closest i have ever came to an argument on here was calling someone an idiot. Thanks to all of you for playing some of your answers have given me a good laugh.

Okay, I'll narrow it down, you got the first one and the last one correct and nully, bkcloud and puromooch aren't the correct answers for ANY of these questions. ;)

Oh, I have to revise the ham radio question, the correct answer does NOT live in California.

Mooch is a Ham? Oh god...

PM sent for the first set of questions. Thanks for the contest and congrats on 500!

Been Busy, maybe I can work on the oldtimer quiz later tonight or tomorrow.

Damn! I had 8/11 correct, so the winers had more? :0

Congratulations guys :)