• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Contest for CP's Newbies

duglynukem

Nuclear Advocate
Over the past 12 months, I have found an excellent resource for my cigar hobby at CP. I have participated in passes, group buys and reviews. I learned what a cool-r-dor is and how to fill it :) So in the spirit of giving a little something back I plan to have a little celebration for my one year anniversary at CP. This contest is for newbies in the hope of giving them a selection of sticks they might not ordinarily have a chance to try.

I have posted two pictures, one of a cigar-caddy and one of the contents.

Requirements: Participants must have less than 6 months (May 26, 2006) with CP and more than 50 posts.

The first post who meets these requirements AND correctly identifies all 5 cigars gets them shipped to them in the caddy.

My thanks to the many people who contribute to CP and make it what it is. Good luck....

DT

Caddy.jpg

Stuffing.jpg

A. Fuente: Fuente Fuente Opus X
A. Fuente: Hemmingway Between the lines
A. Fuente: Hemmingway Short Story
A. Fuente: Hemmingway Signature
A. Fuente: Añejo Reserva Xtra

That's very generous of you!

Too bad I don't meet any of the requirements...YET!

:)

AF Hemingway Signature M
AF Shark No 77
Opus X Super Belicoso
WOAM
Between The Lines

AJ, if you will PM your addy, I will get them out to you Monday. Thanks...

Edited, because I can't spell

:0

1. Reverse Wrap Between The Lines or Original Between the Lines
2. Hemingway Short Story M or Best Seller M
3. Fuente Fuente Opus X
4. Reserva Extra Vigio or Anejo Shark
5. Hemingway Untold Story M

EDIT 1
Oh... CRAP!!!

You didnt see me excited after 2,5 beer with my hands shaking, screaming at my fiance to not disturb, having eyes opened as hell, scratching my head and searchng google and vitolas... :0

Damn! :angry:

EDIT 2
Congrats Ali :(

I should do that with 5 Gurkhas. They all would have the same shape, color (more or less) and band but would be different cigars. That would make it more difficult :p

I should do that with 5 Gurkhas. They all would have the same shape, color (more or less) and band but would be different cigars. That would make it more difficult :p

It is pretty difficult to stump this crowd with cigars. I bet you could do it with some "Wish List" scotch though...DT

Thanks Wilkey... One year and only 200 posts, I am thinking it is time for me to contribute a little more. :)

Doug

Thanks Wilkey... One year and only 200 posts, I am thinking it is time for me to contribute a little more. :)

Doug
That'd be great, Doug. :thumbs: I think it's healthy for the community to have its positive members contribute through participation.

But don't go by me as an example. 7.4 posts per day? :rolleyes: :whistling: :laugh:

Wilkey

Man, you had to post this while I was on the road yesterday. :angry:

Sweet contest.....congrats Boogs!