• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Contest

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
Ok guys, my 1yr anniversary here at CP came and went, and i forgot when my 1000 post occurred, and today my 39th birthday is here and I would like to celebrate all of this with a contest. There will be a 1st place winner and a 2nd place winner, and each will receive a selection of nice smokes.
The contest is simple, post me a pic in this thread of you smoking a cigar in an unusual place (you can photoshop it, can be faked, whatever!) The point is have some fun with it, and the crazier the better.
The pics will be judged by me and my wife and all decisions are final. Contest open to those of you on CP for 6 months or more, and have a camera. the contest runs from 3/24-3/31, and we will choose the winner on April Fool's Day (4/1).
Have fun, be creative and make me laugh!
if you have questions, please feel free to pm me. Good luck!

Rob

Fake "I was there" pics LOL!! The photoshop gurus will be lining up for this one. Should be a fun thread to watch!

fishin.jpg

Fishing trip last fall.

The good life!!

Brian

edit to remove pic - not at CP 6 months :angry:
pity - this was a winner :p

smokin7tu.jpg

mecigar8bv.gif

My buddy Brian (SMSUCigarGuy) in the big pic, and my self in the small pic. No Photoshop here, we were actually in DC.

Well kind of keeping with Tony heres me and Rocky Patel in one of his fields in Honduras. Not photochoped

di-n-rocky.jpg

My bro works at the White House. Here's a pic of me smoking one in the Oval Office. (I brought my own chair...)

be4.jpg

And the winners are as follows:
First place goes to mhortsch for his wonderfull new orleans photochopped pic

Second place goes to OutlawD, because my wife and i are huge south park fans...mkay?
thanks all for playing, this was fun. if the winners could please PM me their addys, i will get their packages out on monday.

ok i dont wanna disqualify myself but heres one that IS photoshopped

south%20park2.jpg

Back