• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Contest

robbiex0r

scum
Our beloved chatter ELittle has been stricken with a kidney stone. Two whole millimeters of groin-grabbingly abhorrent pain. He does a lot of complaining, so to make light of a semi-serious situation, I'm holding a contest.

Here are the details:

Guess when the stone will pass. Most pass within 48 hours, and it's already been more than that, so we will need a date and time.
Contest ends when the stone passes, but I will be skeptical of last second entries.
You may only guess once.
Make all guesses in Evan's local Pacific time.

Obviously, whoever guesses closest to actual time when Evan's penis comes to terms with its own mortality wins.

Good luck and here's to happy urethras!

LMAO funny, contest very funny, I ll Play

11/03 at 11:15 am

Ouch!!!

The time the stone passes will be Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 7:39 p.m. PST

Thanks for the contest

What do we win? The stone? Alright I'm down, 8 am tomorrow. Have fun evan!

I can not stop laughing right now. Holy crap..I hope that goes smoothly ELittle. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.
11/02 at 10:45 pm.
Good luck with that Elittle and if I guess right just send my prize to ELittle. :D He'll need the smokes.

I can't give away the stone as a prize since it needs to be analyzed by the doctor. :D

This has been the most painful experience of my life. Other people who have had a kidney stone know what I'm talking about. Even dilaudid and percocet made a small dent in the pain when it was at its height. I really hope it passes today, that would be excellent.

Good luck to everyone!

OMG if nothing else sweetrice should get a consolation prize for that avatar!

11/3 4:20 and save the stone is has u blood in it your own blood and flesh.

1642 that 4:42 pm for you damn civs tomorrow, what the hell day is it over there anyway...Monday that is it 4:42 Monday, now someone get me another beer.

And get E a beer as well, not only will it help the stone pass ( I know, I have had 3) it works well with the drugs...

Tim