• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Contest

how about.... 3:15pm on 03-Nov

lots of beer sounds like a good idea to me...
bar.gif

Bet you're wishing you were Ebig :whistling:

Nov 3 5:23am

Evan's having a penis-baby?!?! ZOMFG!! Is it Robbie's, or Phillip's?? Will it have brown hair, blonde hair, or will it have Tom's goatee?!?

Stay tuned on 11/03/08 at 1245 hours to find out!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You know I love you E. I hope it passes fast and without too much heartache.

STILL?!?!

Damn, that sucks. I can't even begin to imagine what you're feeling right now.

You poor guy! That is apparently one of the most painful experiences for a guy to go through, it's like labour for blokes.

Nevertheless, I predict November 5, 3.20am.

Looks like there's a second stone.... we'll figure a way to deal with that, until then your posts all refer to the first stone that comes out.

Oh, and this:
YouShallNotPass2.jpg

Yeah, there is a second stone, but I dont know how big the 2nd one is yet. i talk to the urologist tomorrow, so Ill try and find out. I will let you all know when the deed gets done!

youch.... ok, there's no way you're going to convince me that it was so much fun you had to do it twice... :rolleyes:

youch.... ok, there's no way you're going to convince me that it was so much fun you had to do it twice... :rolleyes:
I would rather cut off a finger than go through this again. Literally.

They may have to cut something else off... :sign:

*edit to add..."literally"

Ouch, I have never had a kidney stone but one of my ex gf's dad had one on our prom night. I ended up taking her home to give him a ride to the hospital. First time I ever saw a grown man scream like a little girl in pain.

I'm guessing 11/04 at 1pm.

Wow, E, I am truly sorry you're going through this.

Drink more water for the rest of your life, bro.

Is your urologist hot? There may be a happy ending in this yet if she is.