• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A CP CigarPool Winner!

BrewMeister

The Titus Pullo of CP
Just wanted to pass on my CONGRATULATIONS to the most recent CigarPool.com winner, a CigarPass BOTL TASMAN! Lets make sure we treat this CP BOTL right, and send him some nice smokes! :thumbs:

For those newbies who might not be familiar with CigarPool. We have "discussed" the CigarPool a few times here on CP. Like here, here and here.

We have had a few CP winners lately and there are plenty of open slots (22 by my count) So now is the time to sign up! You need to be a US resident and over 18 years of age. It is a fairly painless process, pick a number from this page of "OPEN" numbers and email Mike the administrator. In a day or two, Mike generally emails you back and you are all set. Many participants take two numbers as it doubles your chance of winning and since you are packing up cigars anyway, what the heck. :D

Edited to correct the email link.

WAY TO GO TAZ!!!!

Don't Smoke them all in one place

Tim

Oh for goodness sakes....are you kiddin' me? That's all Dean needs is more cigars :D

I can't believe it! Thanks a lot guys!

I just returned home to see some of the damage! :D :D

Congratulations tasman!

I was lucky enough to win it three times in the five years or so I was in it and sure enough about two drawings after I dropped out, my number came up again so I would have been a four time winner. :D

I think Michael Cook (the CigarPool admin) does a great job running that site. What's nice is there are quite a few CigarPass people there as contestants and I got most of my best cigars from them. :thumbs:

It was really interesting the last time I won I was deployed to Iraq and this time I was in the field doing Army training! I just got home yesterday and I am still worn out! But what an awesome thing to come home too! :thumbs:

Again Congratulations TASMAN!!

BTW don't forget you need to check-off the received smokes. :whistling: Just a friendly reminder.

Yes I know that, I tried to do that today and the program will not let me? I wrote Michael to let him know. I will send out emails tonight to make up for it! Thanks :D

Any CigarPool paticipants know why we are having a delay over at CigarPool.com? Still no winner announced as of today. Looks like 41 Tyler "The Dog" Spyrison won. I didn't receive an email annoucing the winner last drawing either. I emailed Mr. Cook. No response as of today. Hope all is OK.

???

Not sure I didn't receive any email either?

I did receive smokes from him and Michael fixed the board so I could annotate that they were received so it there should not be any problems?

???

They still haven't updated the winner from last Wednesday. Last winner showing is from 7/26/07 - David Farmer.

There is no new winner listed in the "register a mailing" drop down menu either.

Just got the winner announcement, along with this message:

"Hi folks,
I'd like to apologize for my absence - I was out of town & just returned and spaced what week it was so I didn't make arrangements for someone to declare the Winner while I was gone =(
Sorry for the confusion!
Michael"

Looks like all is well, and back to normal!

Just a QUICK note to all the NEWBIES and CIGARPOOL wantabees. After a healthy dose of Chlorine, which resulted in a clearance of many of the slackers,
schwimmen.gif
there is now about 45 open slots in the POOL. Lots of numbers available, so if you are interested, now is the time to secure a number or two and see if you can win. Its painless to register, open to all.

I know Mr. Wolf said he had some problems earlier. I've not been able to log in for a couple days. Any one else having problems???

I know Mr. Wolf said he had some problems earlier. I've not been able to log in for a couple days. Any one else having problems???

Went to register my mailing, and got the "Server not Found" message. I'll send the smokes and try to register them when the server comes back online.