• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A CP CigarPool Winner!

You know of course I was having one of those days at work and decided to look up the winner and just what the doctor ordered! I can't believe it and Thanks :thumbs:

You know of course I was having one of those days at work and decided to look up the winner and just what the doctor ordered! I can't believe it and Thanks :thumbs:

Well ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS TASMAN! :thumbs: Now where did those Backwoods sticks go to??? :cool:

I believe for the first time since I've been in the CigarPool, we do not have a winner.

I had been wondering were the announcement email was?

Since the winning Pick 3 for the 26th of December was 1-9-1, all three combinations are open... ??? 91; 19; 11...

I believe for the first time since I've been in the CigarPool, we do not have a winner.

Since the winning Pick 3 for the 26th of December was 1-9-1, all three combinations are open... ??? 91; 19; 11...

Doesn't it default to the next lowest?

[quote name='NullSmurf' post='590718' date='Jan 1 2008, 02:05 PM'][quote name='BrewMeister' post='590707' date='Jan 1 2008, 11:31 AM']I believe for the first time since I've been in the CigarPool, we do not have a winner.

[/quote]

Doesn't it default to the next lowest?
[/quote]

Nope, not according to the rules:

[quote name='"Cigarpool.com - FAQ's & Rules"']For example, on June 9th the number 908 was drawn, so member #08 would have been the CigarPool lucky number holder. If #08 was unassigned/ineligible on that date, the first two digits would have been used to determine a back-up lucky winner, and #90 would have received the cigars. If that number also was unassigned/ineligible, the 1st and 3rd digits would have been used and #98 would receive the cigars. In the event that all three of these combinations of the winning numbers are unassigned/ineligible there will be no lucky # and therefore no mailing for that drawing.[/quote]

Need some new blood to fill up the numbers!

:thumbs: