• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Day for Smokin'

PetersCreek

Codger-in-training
Reaction score
The smoker is chock full of jerky-in-the-makin'...8 pounds of it. I darn near didn't have room for all of it, even with the shelves doubled. Time and cold tolerance permitting, I'll join it out on the deck today with a Zino Barrel that was gifted to me by a coworker. Hot damn!

Jerky.jpg

Sounds like a hell of a nice way to enjoy a Saturday to me! I can almost smell the jerky, very nice.

I didn't even know they made something like that for home use :O

I didn't even know they made something like that for home use :O

Oh, yeah...and then some. It's the Bradley Smoker. Swissy has one, too but it's the digital model...the bastard...while mine is the "original" model. Ribs, pork butt, pork chops, brisket, turkey breast, jerky...I've been going nuts with the thing. I just need to get up to speed on salmon so's I can give Swissy some competition. :p

The smoker is chock full of jerky-in-the-makin'...8 pounds of it. I darn near didn't have room for all of it, even with the shelves doubled. Time and cold tolerance permitting, I'll join it out on the deck today with a Zino Barrel that was gifted to me by a coworker. Hot damn!

Jerky.jpg

What a nice set-up you have there. :love:

Enjoy!!