• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"A day in the sun"

Hi All,

Well it’s almost ready to go out. I have the tupper all packed and ready to go. I still need to complete the shipping order and post it. If there aren’t any problems I will ship it out the next day. I wanted to start this pass on its way Monday but stuff happens. Thanks for playing I hope you all have fun with this I know I am.

Mpass

Any day is a good day to start a pass!!!! LMAO!!!

SKYDVNEKD :sign:

So, I get the pass FROM McPatrickClan, and I send it TO Leebo???

Muhahahahahaaaaaaaa... ! :0 :lookup:

:love:

Hi all,

I'm totally swamped at work right now. It looks like the pass will go out on Monday after all, just not the Monday I was thinking of. :D :D
Boy work can really mess with your cigar time. I want a job where smoking cigars is what I get paid for. :D :D

It will go out this Monday hell or high water.

Mpass

Ok I've talked with JoeM. and he will be home to get the pass so this is the order. if I have droped the ball let me know. I package will be on the wing Saturday. I will post the DC# soon after that.

1. FatherT. - CO
2. Joe M - NM
3. McP - TX
4. Misc. - CA
5. big Worm - KY
6. Skydivnekd - KY
7. shadow - WV
8. Leebo - VA

Mpass.

Sounds good, MP! Lookin' forward to it!!! :D

Now, can anyone tell me what a "SUN GROWN" type of cigar is?!?!?! :lookup:

See ya,

Floyd T. :sign:

Here are a couple of example, Floyd:

My Puts:
Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Sun Grown
Ashton Virgin Sun Grown Corona Gorda

Nice puts FT. I'm acting like I didn't just walk by your cube. ;)
They are nice puts I’ve never had an 858 SG before can’t wait. We need to do a 15C run some time.

Mpass.

So I am guessing that I should be doing the PEE PEE dance? or am I getting to anxious as usuall :p

MountainPasser said:
Ok I've talked with JoeM. and he will be home to get the pass so this is the order. if I have droped the ball let me know. I package will be on the wing Saturday. I will post the DC# soon after that.

1. FatherT. - CO
2. Joe M - NM
3. McP - TX
4. Misc. - CA
5. big Worm - KY
6. Skydivnekd - KY
7. shadow - WV
8. Leebo - VA

Mpass.
Better build a bunker, thats one fine looking line up. Those last 8 will blow up mail boxes long before they get close to home... :0

Emo

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Dave ;)

Woo-hoo! Is it here yet? What's taking so long?! :D

I forgot to add that there is an extra cigar in the packs for each player. This is a gift for playing in my first pass so please don’t add a put for this one. It’s a great little 20 min. cigar just right for a work time smoke break. It’s a sun grown cigar as well so it complies with the rules I hope you like it.

Mpass