• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Dream Come True

More bike pics, damnit! Get 'em up there guys, show off your stuff.

JK

cigarsarge said:
Good deal. I ride as often as I can. I'm a metric man...Yamaha Roadstar. It ani't what you ride you ride, it's that you do ride.

I was in Chatanooga yesterday. Yhe Harley convention is there this weekend. Hundreds of Harley's were on the interstate and downtown. Awesome sight. :thumbs:
[snapback]217260[/snapback]​
I second, or third, that sentiment! As long as you get the wind in your hair you are good in my book. It is a completely different experience than being isolated from your surroundings in a cage.

I started riding on a Kawasaki 450 LTD and had a blast until some drunken bastard decided to run over it while it was parked on the side of the road. And I always wanted a Harley since I was 13. I remember talking to this old rugged biker who said, "It is all about your priorities; if you want one bad enough you will have one." Well, I didn't really remember that statement again until I was walking through a Harley shop and thinking, "You know, I could probably swing that payment."

So today I own two Harleys, a '99 Sportster 1200 Custom and a '03 Dyna Low Rider. My wife started riding and she rides the Sporty now. We just took our first trip together up to Glacier Park and had a blast.

Someone asked for some pictures, so here is a picture of me after I just purchased my first Harley:
Cali.jpg

And the Sportster's first trip to Sturgis in 2000:
MeAtSturgis.jpg

Keep the shiny side up!
- C