• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A funny cigar quote from my son

mcoupe

So, I happen to be looking at the latest cigar girl and didn't notice my 9 year old son looking over my shoulder. Didn't know what to say, so the first thing out of my mouth was "What do you think about girls smoking cigars" First he says it's gross because he thinks smoking is terrible but then he says "Kinda funny becasue it looks so big in her mouth." No response from me of course but just in time I guess becasue he is having sex ed this year - can't wait for that discussion.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the chuckles! Kids do say the darndest things.

Wilkey

I'm guessin' that you're pretty thankful it wasn't one of my nekkid ones. :laugh:

I'm guessin' that you're pretty thankful it wasn't one of my nekkid ones. :laugh:

...or a tranny for that matter :laugh: j/k of course

You're always checking them out though....aren't ya :whistling:

Amen to that. Lord have mercy on the kid if he'd a caught a gander at one of those (many) Filipino girly-boys pics you post Ray.

You're always checking them out though....aren't ya :whistling:

Amen to that. Lord have mercy on the kid if he'd a caught a gander at one of those (many) Filipino girly-boys pics you post Ray.

Well, (a) there's usually no disclosure by you that you're posting a girly-boy or tranny...just the moniker, "cigar girl for..." so, kinda can't help it. Then, (b) there is the train-wreck aspect of it that makes it difficult to avert looking at such a travesty...and the wonder of what would possess someone such as yourself to have such an infatuation with 'em. :sign:

Ya always give the public what they want.