• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Gracious Thank You

Pugman1943

This pug was recently on the receiving end of a bomb run the likes of which leave me almost beyond words.

if there was a reason for this, it is unknown to me. One does not question, one just enjoys.

I am humbled. So then, what is the proper word to use, thank you? It seems so bland except when it comes from the heart.

The brothers below are to blame. There is no order to the list except perhaps from my notes upon opening so as not to forget.

it was great, it was fun and, I got tired. Woof!

jfields

cody5thou

thinde

BBS

tone-ny

stogieman

brad dillon

h. vachon

johnny b

cgardan ( alias Glamkraze )

jon elliott ( juan, jon )

stathaldol

kann

cigsid

my only mystery - G1 Tolland CT 06084 ). Grateful1 exposed.

Last edited:
You are more than a deserving brother and an awesome friend! That’s the reason. You deserve it brother

You're a solid brother and will appreciate every one of them. About time you got "Bozo Nuked"..... :cool:

Please enjoy every one of them with my very best regards, Ed..!!!

It was fun to be a part of this, Ed! You are kind, humble, and a pleasure to talk to. The best kind of target. Now keep ‘er movin! Those things aren’t gonna smoke themselves 😉

I can't say anything better than those that have already said it. You deserve it, Ed. I look forward to our talks!