• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A horrible, horrible accident!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Yesterday, I witnessed the worst accident I have ever seen. I was the first to arrive at the seen and I was extremely disturbed by the number of casualties. My first reaction was somewhat strange but I distinctly remember asking God how he could allow something like this to happen. It simply wasn't fair!

I gave mouth to mouth to many survivors and placed numerous unharmed victims in my truck, needless to say they were extremely shaken up. After what seemed like hours of holding victims, performing mouth to mouth, and placing survivors in my truck, I started to feel a little woozy; feeling like I may lose my lunch, I simply sat down in the midst of the carnage and cried.

Don't open the pic if you have a weak stomach!

Accident photo

Nice write up, I posted that pic a few years ago when it came out.

We had an accident like that once when i worked at a grocery store... it was half a pallet worth of coronas

That is truly horrific, no I must go the local watering hole and begin my therapy by confronting what I just saw head on, don't worry I will be fine.

What a tragedy, and i just happen to love Grolsch, what a waste! :(