• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Humbling Experience

ironpeddler said:

Jonesy, it goes without saying, that you are one of the best.

Ed, your an exceptional BOFL, well done.

Brother Of the Fookin' Leaf?

BOTL, heys,it's St. Padddy's day, give a BOFL BOTL a break.......
Bayamos said:

Jonesy, it goes without saying, that you are one of the best.

Ed, your an exceptional BOFL, well done.

Brother Of the Fookin' Leaf?

BOTL, heys,it's St. Padddy's day, give a BOFL BOTL a break.......

And yes...I did say heys!

Nice play Ed! Brian hang in there brother! If things are bad, they'll change. If things are good, they'll change. Impermanence is an axiom of our lives. My best to you and yours!

Joe

Brian, you are one of the good ones around here, things will change for the better.

I have had a few dealings with Ed since I joined here, they have all been very good.  He is a good guy.

What life has taught me is that every time you're down, the way back up is right around the corner.  Hang in there, Jonesy.  Things will get better and you'll be that much stronger.

Ed, seriously nice hit.  And good on all the brothers here helping where they can.

Brian, 

Life is generally tough.  This economy has made it even tougher, my friend.  I certainly hope to finally meet you and Jon over a football game this coming NFL season.  It has certainly been long in the making.  While I have been absent from the boards over the last year, I still remember CP as the forum that helped me cut my "online teeth".  Tomorrow is always a new day full of promise and opportunity.  Regardless of anyone's status in life, this always applies.

Best,

Rob

Thoughts and prayers to you.  Life is full of twists and turns.  I recently heard someone say that it's a battle, not a battle to be won, but a battle that we should never stop fighting.  Something to that effect, (clearly paraphrased as I'm not a man of wise words).

Thank you all for the kind words, it really does mean a lot to me.

Great job!

We have much more in common than we usually suppose. I hope everything works out for you, Brian.

Pug is a generous soul and has nothing but the best of intentions. A few years ago I had a plane ticket to go see him but then I came down with 104 fever and strep throat, and never got the opportunity to reschedule. I still think about what that trip could have been. I am glad to see him getting the credit he deserves.

Very poignant and profound piece of life you've shared Jonesy. Sometimes we just have to give someone a chance to prove that they are much more than our initial impressions.

I have kept you, and yours, close to my heart, and will continue to do so every time I see you posting, or when you come to mind.

Well done, Ed!