• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

a large selection for sale

lilrobo

i have a large selection for sale , they will be in batches ,, here is what i have left  on the first batch  PM me for prices please  i dont know how to do a speed sheet here
thanks

You might want to post an intro first and then read the rules on posting in the for sale forum. This may not go over to well with some members.

please move to the right place , i did a intro and  sorry about posting the wrong place

thanks

lilrobo said:
please move to the right place , i did a intro and  sorry about posting the wrong place

thanks

Where's your intro?  Am I missing it?  

This section is for approved retailers.  Has admin approved your posting here?  Private sales go in the BST forum below this, and you do not meet the requirements to be able to post yet there, anyway.  There are very, very few exceptions to this, and new members are kind of shit outta luck on this one.  Where are you located?  

For future reference, not that I expect you to be around, but if you can't attach a SPREAD SHEET, then type out each offering, the quantity of each available, and the price.  This keeps things transparent.  Doing public business via PM is frowned upon.  Everyone knows the price, and if prices are changed, everyone can see when and why for the price drop or (rare) increase.  

Come back and peddle in four months if you have anything left (even though you don't expect to, as  you say).

lilrobo said:
i have a large selection for sale , they will be in batches ,, here is what i have left  on the first batch  PM me for prices please  i dont know how to do a speed sheet here
thanks

I'll give you $1 for the whole lot. 

tomthirtysix said:

thanks

(Pictures and stuff)

I'll take the CAO Yin-Yang samplers for free.  Great doing business with you.

Seriously, though, didn't a big box online vendor have a warehouse break in a few years ago?  Honestly, aside from this dude's "suppervisor", who has a maze of yard 'gars, dog rockets, and semi-smokables like this in their residence (or somewhere with drop ceilings like that)?  

Something doesn't smell right, Lucy...

*edited for consolidation*

Pretty sure you're on to something.

Yet,

Tomthirtysix,

I see your $1, I'll add some glass beads, sea shells, 1lb of sugar, 1lb of pinto beans, for the collection!!!

C'mon lilrobo, you won't do better!!!

tomthirtysix said:

thanks

Must not have State Farm for insurance "I gotcha a dollar"

I could see someone collecting a ridiculous amount of cigars but not numerous cheap bundles. This is not a "collection", as such. This is inventory.

Click on a picture and it goes to photobucket where there are more pictures.  Everything looks real dusty.

golfgar said:
Click on a picture and it goes to photobucket where there are more pictures.  Everything looks real dusty.

I thought it was plume on them there gars... :laugh:

Certainly signs of a well aged gar no?

jsm11 said:

I thought it was plume on them there gars... :laugh:

Certainly signs of a well aged gar no?

Yeah, that's plume you bitches..............not dust.  Sheesh, what kind of cigar smokers can't tell plume from dust!

Check out this grab from his Photobucket pics...yeah, that's plume alright.....wow.

gallery_1565_604_108658.jpg

It is truly kind of weird, if you look at some of the pictures the backing of the shelves is made of red cedar pressed board closet lining.  It looks like American Pickers cigar version.  What is that white thingy above the stacks?

Wth? That looks like a mouth guard, no? Wonder if every opus have comes with a lint roller.

Note to self: Remind my wife that I'm not going to wash the "plume" off of her car....it's a sign of proper storage.