• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

a large selection for sale

Slick300 said:
Wth? That looks like a mouth guard, no? Wonder if every opus have comes with a lint roller.
That's what I thought too. 

...ugh with the autocorrect, by the way. That's was supposed to be 'every order'. My money says there are no Opus in there. Well, maybe some knockoffs called Opus Y or something.

The acoustic tile ceiling provides for optimal humidity control i'm sure.

The acoustic tiles provide the perfect balance, when used in conjunction with 2x8 flooring

Almost looks like someone built this in an old barn/loft and then added the dropped ceiling to shrink the space to help maintain humidity

You guys crack me up...I had to leave the office laughing so hard! :)

On a side note, I got some swiffer cleaning products real cheap and have plenty extras.  Hurry, they will go fast.

Maybe a hot glue mess, but I wonder where lilrobo is to answer all these important questions?  Probably too busy shipping.

Yep he has a boatload of rockets.  Didn't recognize most of the stuff and could only read Don Mateo blue labels.

IMG_2979_zpstbodcs4q.jpg

He even put a boveda pack in the room, this guy thought of everything!

kona1000 said:
There was a guy asking about seconds a couple weeks ago.
I remember that.  Do you think....nah couldn't be.

pulse746 said:
IMG_2979_zpstbodcs4q.jpg

I feel like the cello on or off has been answered. But I have a new question... Horizontal or vertical? I've been storing everything horizontal and wonder if they age better standing on end.

The best thing I have read all day

engspot said:
IMG_2979_zpstbodcs4q.jpg

I feel like the cello on or off has been answered. But I have a new question... Horizontal or vertical? I've been storing everything horizontal and wonder if they age better standing on end.
I love aging vertically, the essential oils build at the foot of the cigar and provide a luscious blast of flavor upon lighting.