• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Like Button for posts?

I suppose if you LIKE something and want to keep it NOTICEABLE for others to read.. We should just comment or join in the convo in the thread, that way it stays on the main screen or the first page of its category  I know when I see a new or old thread commented on I jump right into it to read or reread why its there. IMO

The tagging as Paul mentioned may be a good thing, if something you are reading applies to a member that pops into your head, or something rings a bell or would be of interest to another member you can simply tag them in it, just so they know you think they may be interested, or should read it. I'm sure I would of been tagged in about 90000000 threads when I was on my rampage of dumbness. A suggestion box if you will directed to whom you may think it interests lol

Since were talking site suggestions... Has anyone seen the Virtual Humidor on cigarworld? Maybe a cool idea for here? It allows you to add sticks and how many you currently have, want, or suggest to others, showing a real pic on a page. I don't know you may think its dumb, but I was browsing around and thought it was kinda cool.