• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little humidor cleaning

LarryH said:
Wow Bill... Just Wow!  Even with the build up (^^^) I was floored.  I'm like a kid in a candy store. :love:

Thank You very much Brother.

Well great, now your just making it worst for me.  I get mine tomorrow.

LarryH said:
Wow Bill... Just Wow!  Even with the build up (^^^) I was floored.  I'm like a kid in a candy store. :love:

You are very welcome!

I hope you enjoy the variety... :D

.....and I didn't buy one.  Commence self ass kicking...... :p

CigSid said:

You are very welcome!

I hope you enjoy the variety... :D

I definitely will.  Especially the one's I've never had.

LarryH said:

Just tore into the box.  Speechless.  Repeating what he said.

ETA:  Ok, I found my voice.  Really cool.  I can't decide what will die a glorious death first.  

oke&coke said:

Just tore into the box.  Speechless.  Repeating what he said.

ETA:  Ok, I found my voice.  Really cool.  I can't decide what will die a glorious death first.  

I hope you enjoy them!

By the way, the band-less cigar is a hand rolled beauty from The Vuelta Abajo region of Cuba, made with 5 yo tobacco, and made in the form of a Behike 56, including the little pigtail...

NOW WHO WANTS SOME???

just kidding :laugh:

Thanks for the info on that one.  I was wondering what it was.

I have already enjoyed one of them. :thumbs: