• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little Man-cation this weekend!

PJ the Comic

Official Illusione Whore
So the boys and I planned this out in January I believe it was. The only US show for the "Big 4". We had the VIP seats, a room at the host resort, and transportation to and from the show. We were back at the resort 20 minutes after the show. That aspect of the package is priceless. I would imagine that with so many people it may take 2-4 hours to get out of regular parking. Great time. great music, great resort, great group of buddies.

DSC00203.jpg

Was an interesting day, with lots of people. I have heard rumors that they were expecting 90,000 people. If so this will have been the biggest concert I have ever attended.

DSC00212.jpg

The VIP ticket included access to thr front 50-70' directly in front of the stage. Not a bad seat!

DSC00201.jpg

Notice the wristbands on my buddy. You needed one for the pool at the resort. Then one for the bus transportation to the show. Again one for the VIP area. Also one for the drinks, to prove you are 21 and older.
I think at one point in order to get a hotdog you needed and anklet.

damn I was there too...but I got some free passes from my brother who works at a local resort down there...wish I would have known we could have met up..Twas a great concert!

Dayum PJ, you got to see ALL those bands in one night??!!
thumbs-up.gif

That must have been so cool, I'm envious of you.