• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Major Project is Nearing Completion

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
So I've been spending weeks working on creating all the individual parts and I'm finally getting to the part where I actually get to start putting it together.

Here's a small pile of parts...
cribparts.jpg

Here's what I got to make out of them...
cribend.jpg

Is it starting to look familar?
Tonight the glue dries and another end gets glued together. Then I get to start to create end caps, the sides and begin final assembly. :D

Dave ;)

I was sure it was gonna be a humidor! :) Is there a little DaveWF on the way? :sneaky:

Brother Dave, I have a whole new level of respect for you man. Looks like the work of a fine lover of wood. I knew there was something we had in common. Here's wishing I was closer so I could see it up close. Looking good bro :thumbs:

other1 said:
I was sure it was gonna be a humidor! :) Is there a little DaveWF on the way? :sneaky:
It'll never hold humidity with those big holes in the side :p

Computers, woodworking.... pretty talented. What do you know about boats?

Nice work.

JoeInvest said:
I have a very distinct feeling we have a baby on the way!!! :D
What's with the WE, is there something you guys are telling? :sign:

Hello boys that ain't no humidor by my account ??? If you ask me Dave...

and I have had three kids 11, 10 and 7 that is going to be a fine looking BABY crib when it's finished!

Boy do I have a lot of respect for you most folks would just go down to the Toys R Us or if you have a wife like mine Bellini ooooh that crib hurt the ole cigar budget but it has lasted 3 plus 2 more and its being passed on again.

Good luck buddy keep posting the photos

BenjieV ;)

Yup looks like a crib to me...though if you made it out of spanish cedar then close in the sides and add a lid...you'd have a nice big humidor...:)