• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A NEW PBJ

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
Reaction score
So it goes down like this.....

I was away for the weekend Visiting LuckyDawg and the folks. I get home this past Sunday and the Bratkeeper had a gift for me :p

So I look into the gift bag and pull out my newest DVD, a Hugh Grant movie called "Nine Months". I have never seen it, so I think this is pretty good.

Then I pulled out a Baby Bib that says "I Love Daddy" in pink letters, and it was very cute but I must say I was a bit miffed as to why I had it.

Then the last item was a new pair of Little Bitty Pink booties.......

You guys getting the picture here? :sign:

So I sat there for a few minutes staring at my lovely gifts when my darling wife says "You better start smiling real soon or I will have to KILL you" :0

So, in about 8 months there is going to be ANOTHER little PB. :D :love:

We are hoping for a girl this time, but as long as it's a baby we will be delighted.
I just wanted to tell you guys, thank you for reading it :love:

Wonderful! That is great. Best of luck to you and yours. :D

PuroBrat said:
the Bratkeeper
I like that, thats pretty good.

Congradulations!! Thats great even if I don't know how to spell.

Congrats PB! I like the way the "bratkeeper" broke the news to you. Very sneaky :sneaky:

then he calls me and i thought it was about which
gar i smoked for "consolation" after the c'boys loss.
then he breaks out"well, i guess we'll have to find
some isoms in about 8 mo. to pas around, i said "o.k."
then he says we'll haveto put "It's a boy", or"It's a girl"
bands on them....uhhhh.......... :0 "whaaaaat?"
:p guess he surprised me pretty good too!

thanks guys, it is nice to be part of THIS family as well :D

:0 :0 :0 Boy PB, we got to get you a job or you will have your own football team soon! :p

Congrats my friend! ;)

Joyous news from the PratKeeper man that lady definately has your number PB :D Congrats on the great news little ones are what keep ya young ;)

All the best!

BenjieV :D

Anybody know where I can get a MiniVan real cheap? :p

Congrats PB! Have ya figured out what's causing it yet? :sign: :0 Good to see you back and posting again. :thumbs: As for the minivan, if ya haven't figured out the cause yet might I sugest a small used bus? :p

Not a bad Idea Wascal, but I think if this one is a Girl (Bratkeeper has her mind set on one) I am gonna be seein the Doc about a little snip job ???

However, this will make # 4 for the old man, and I ain't a small guy, so I will be needing a Van. Since I totaled the HondaDor back in June, I have been driving my Jeep, and it won't cut the mustard anymore, need more seats for 4 kids, the wife and the Fat Guy :lookup:

Gosh PB. . .sound like me. Four Kids, Wife, and FOG. . . Then, add the Grandson! ! !

Congrats on the GREAT NEWS! Hope all goes well!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !