• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Night in NYC

Sean, please edit your post. You've been around long enough to know not to disclose details like that. Attracts all sorts of riff raff to our events.

All lies, anyways. All I ever see at NYC events are vitamins. Hostess at Club Mac is not bad, though.

Kidding aside, sounds like a great time. Hope to smoke with you guys in the near future...at my house...in the middle of August...outdoors.

Sean, please edit your post. You've been around long enough to know not to disclose details like that. Attracts all sorts of riff raff to our events.
I thought you was the only riff raff allowed at the herf.. :D

Sean sorry I missed your visit and meeting your Dad!

Now what is all this talk of vitamins and whos gung fu is stronger?

Yes anytime the door is open strange people come in!!!!!

Sean sorry I missed your visit and meeting your Dad!

Now what is all this talk of vitamins and whos gung fu is stronger?

Yes anytime the door is open strange people come in!!!!!

My father ended up being down for the count that night. But it's great to see you posting and know you're safe. You were missed, but we'll smoke next time Tony!

All lies, anyways. All I ever see at NYC events are vitamins. Hostess at Club Mac is not bad, though.

Kidding aside, sounds like a great time. Hope to smoke with you guys in the near future...at my house...in the middle of August...outdoors.
One day you will get on board and our gang of stogie smoking health nuts will conquer the world. Until then, you'll just have to settle for Mafia Wars...