• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" Pass!

vewyphishy said:
Toaster said:
The pictures were a great idea- It would have been nice if some of these guys could have posted the pics as the pass progressed- some of you guys need new computers :p
LMAO. I agree. Who knew that this idea would be thwarted by the evil old PC? Well, that's technology for ya.
Yeah no kidding. My Mac didn't need any software, just plugged the USB cable in and imported the pics! Get some new high tech gear, guys! ;)

Yea, I was looking forward to mpre people pics myself. I should have mentioned when I posted my pics that there weren't any people pics up to that point. Perhaps I'll revive this pass idea someday in the future and make that a pass requirement. ;) :D

I mean come on folks, I had the ugliest mug in this pass and I swallowed hard and left my pics on the camera. :p

Very cool pass though even without the people pics.

We should at least label who each pic is from. I know the bar and barn full of Jags is CC's but other then that I'm kind of stumped on most of them.

They're uploaded in order... based on pass participants. All the asian theme motif... that's moki. The crap pile, that was Styx. The fancy humi at the end, that's gotta be our boy Phil. :D

I'll try to add some captions to them myself when I get home tonight. Actually, I don't even know who some of those pics belong to...

Come on guys, dont be shy, claim your pics. :)

The book has been recovered, it is in the mail and on the way.

Sorry I had lost it :(