• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Picture is Worth TWO Thousand Words

Pass is home safely!

Big thanks to EVERYONE who played.

I'll have the pictures developed tomorrow, and hopefully have some pics up for the contest before the weekend is over. :thumbs:

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congrats!
Dave ;)

Sorry, I tried to drop them off at Walgreen's (since they said CDs were $2.99 each), but when I got there, they said that's in addition to the regular prints of $5.99. I'm taking to Wal-mart today. :thumbs:

Pictures posted!

I did my best with putting the pictures to the person who took them. I had some trouble with camera 2, but I think I got it. Fast4dr, let me know if those mystery pics are yours. Actually, if anyone sees a mislabeled pic, let me know ASAP. It'll have some bearing on the contest. :D

Speaking of which, check the Lobby soon. :thumbs:

Great pass Phishy!

Thanks for letting me sneak in! :thumbs:

You may have the last documented Phil sighting there! :D :D

Damn...the cigars in all my orifices didnt come out to well...id'a won the prize for sure :D

servebig said:
Damn...the cigars in all my orifices didnt come out to well...id'a won the prize for sure :D
I'm gonna leave that comment alone... :p

Actually, if it weren't for those freaky ass baby heads in the oven, I would've voted for yours. Pretty funny stuff.