• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A politeful request to Rod and the Admin team of Cigar Pass

Whoever is creating fake accounts, I encourage you to cease immediately. 

------------------------------------------------
Display name: cigarpasssucks
Email: phiber_sunos@yahoo.com
IP Address: 66.194.145.20
Date: 13 February 2013 - 11:26 AM
------------------------------------------------

Unbelievable, we're the aggrieved party, yet we suck. Nice bunch they have over there. Beginning to remind me of Lopez and Caputo.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Unbelievable, we're the aggrieved party, yet we suck. Nice bunch they have over there. Beginning to remind me of Lopez and Caputo.

Doc
Same smell?

My question in all this is where has the Admin Team of Cigar Pass been while this has been happening?

I love that they stole my video herf, seriously. It's on the home page "Daily Google+ Herf" what scumbags, seriously!

tone-ny said:
My question in all this is where has the Admin Team of Cigar Pass been while this has been happening?

Too busy deleting threads.

wkoti said:
I love that they stole my video herf, seriously. It's on the home page "Daily Google+ Herf" what scumbags, seriously!
Are you saying they copied a video of your herf and are presenting it as a recorded herf of their own members?

They stole it all, CJ. It's kind of flattering, obviously this is the BEST cigar community.

Did you look to see how long they've been doing their own video herf?

It appears their website been around since the start of September 10th 2012 (Based on the admin join date) and we started the video herf in August 12th, 2012. So it would seem we started doing the video herf, before they were even around.

wkoti said:
It appears their website been around since the start of September 10th 2012 (Based on the admin join date) and we started the video herf in August 12th, 2012. So it would seem we started doing the video herf, before they were even around.
Congratulations on discovering you can use Google+ for video conferencing. Before these guys created their forum, they were doing the exact same thing on Reddit, except in 2011.

Skype has been around since 2003, I'm not claiming they stole my idea of video chatting. I don't see anywhere they mentioned herfing virtually from your link. So thanks for your brilliant insight on the topic robbiex0r. To me it appears to me you have a affiliation with reddit and their members, based on your defending a group of people who blatantly stole ideas and written context from CP. So instead of being here appalled like the rest of us over their theft of Cigar Pass's ideas and information you're defending their actions.

Do you have anything of value to add to this site or is your only purpose to sit around and troll?

I'm not trolling, I'm providing capable research that doesn't fit your narrative of them "stealing ideas".

I don't participate on Reddit, as I really dislike their forum layout.

You are saying they stole your idea of having a herf on video, I am saying that's not true.

Here's more from 2011.

You said they stole your idea and are scumbags for video herfing like you did. That's quite the misinformation to be throwing out there...One guy probably stole some shit and pasted it over there, now it's a war against an entire group of people? 

bfisher88 said:
You said they stole your idea and are scumbags for video herfing like you did. That's quite the misinformation to be throwing out there...One guy probably stole some shit and pasted it over there, now it's a war against an entire group of people? 

And it appears Rod was sharing plenty of information with them http://www.reddit.com/user/actionmedia

Dunno what to make of it. #smh

Robbie's our pet troll. We let him out everysooften!

Please keep on point.
If one thing CP has always looked at/for facts.

The fact is, they did something like video chat back in 2011.
The fact is, data was copy and pasted with slight edits.

The guys in the other thread are now banned and Rod is awaiting a reponse (not that I suspect he will get another).

robbiex0r said:

And it appears Rod was sharing plenty of information with them http://www.reddit.com/user/actionmedia

Dunno what to make of it. #smh
Reddit and the website in question have similar background...but the forum is an offshoot of reddit/r/cigars.

As I understand it, Rod was posting on a site similar to a newsfeed. That is legit by reddit rules.
The forum in question now PULLS off of reddit and these guys wanted to stop their site from getting CP threads posted in THEIR newsfeeds.
From what I can tell, they are not really the reddit team...only the team who runs-ran reddit/r/cigars...now they run a cigar forum.
So..even their login here and initial post is missleading.

I'm sure he'll say otherwise if that's the case.

Of course CP is one of the Best Cigar Forums out there... who cares any further than this?
Pay no credence to others talkin crap, it only serves them advertising they didn't earn... That's my 2 cents??
Just ban em...lol