• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Prayer for our Friend

Get well soon Bro... my best wishes, thoughts and prayers sent!

Aloha,

Wade

I've told you once and I'll say it again. . .

GET WELL SOON! ! !

Stop being such a slacker! ! !

:D :D :D

We love you Bro, and want you well ASAP! ! !

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ! ! AND HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

HAVE NO FEAR! JOE IS HERE!! ;)

I appreciate all the kind words fellers! I am winning my battle against the flu {finally} and as for my bone disease I will not know how screwed I am until mid January. But as stated “NO FEAR!!” I have been through worse over the past few years and this will give me a chance to boost my frequent visitation miles at the hospital! {I am saving them to get the new Bose system :thumbs: } So don’t fret! I am still the pillar of greatness you have all come to love and respect, the admiration of Joe should continue!! {All hail Joe! Come on, I don’t heeeeeeeeear you!! :sneaky: }

Now seeing that Neal was the only one to “thoughtfully :lookup: ” request my cigar collection upon my demise, He shall get it! All except my chocolate White owls, I would like to be buried with them….. I will need sumthin’ to smoke in hell!
sasmokin.gif
I am off to go and lick all my cigars in preparation of sending them to Neal. :D

If that spastic little bitch dies I want his cigars.
Now if that ain't love, than what is! :love:

Aw Joey, I'm all misty here. Who loves ya, man? Who's your daddy?

:D

Glad to see you up and around my friend. Thanks for the licks.

NA