• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Public Thank You note

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
As much as I want to send everyone a personal thank you, I figured this would be the best way to do it without it taking me the next month. I want each and everyone of you to know how much this has meant to me as a member of Cigar Pass. We take care of our own, and this time, you guys took care of me and I'm eternally grateful. I will add more names tomorrow as I found out you Fuggers weren't quite done with me. So here goes:

Thanks go out to:

Whylieineedacigar
jfields
gtadroptop
KingAntz
cmontoya79
CigSid (for the third time!)  
mjolnir01
modo22
MadMonk
Engspot
Gern Blansten
thinde
ironpeddler
TallPaul
wkoti
2k6tbss
joebunaga
fjldo
NASTY
CaptJ
ChiTown_Huck
Light This!
undegreed
broblues
bluue13
BlindedByScience
britishfields
 Smokin'Sims
emoshun
Bayamos
Bu11dog
Drunkfish3
{tpc}
thechenman
MOBIG
Grateful1
Bert the DICK! lol
stogieman
tone-ny/nj/sc
Brickhouse

....and 4 I'm still searching for

James Roberts of Torrence CA
K.Brown of Omaha NE
Greg from Cranston RI
and someone from the Gainesville FL area

Jonesy your quite welcome my friend. I didn't see any pictures so I still think that it's a conspiracy on your part!  :p

Like you said - we take care of our own brother and am glad that everything came together for you today.

You're welcome. I was out of town, but managed to participate. All the best to you, and yours, Jonesy.

You are very welcome Jonesy!! You are our brother, and we take care of the family...

You're completely welcome, Jonesy....enjoy with our very best regards..!!

You are welcome Jonesy.  Congrats again on the new job!

I'd say 'you're welcome' except I was strong armed into it!  :laugh:

but....

Good things happen to good people... ;)

Ya deserve it! Ya big fugger! I still recall the warmth and emotion I experienced when you and some others here sent a few nice things and kind words my way when my little girl was on her way and to celebrate my promotion at work. Glad to be a part of this place and brotherhood.

C

Jonesy its the members on CP that make it what it is, I for one have been humbled many a time and I am ever grateful.

You could also call me James Roberts of Torrance, CA. :cool:

59100.png

emoshun said:
Jonesy its the members on CP that make it what it is, I for one have been humbled many a time and I am ever grateful.

You could also call me James Roberts of Torrance, CA. :cool:
OK, thanks man...I've usually seen you called Jimmy here, so that threw me off

Bayamos said:
...and Bayamos, I've gotten a package from Wyantskill before and it was Nashkicker, thus the immediate assumption. Thank you sir!

I love it when a plan comes together!  :D Great news on the job Brian they are lucky to have you! Now stop saying Thank you and enjoy....you deserve it!!!

It seems like one of the rats was pulling my leg thankfully.....no more boxes today! I can rest easy!

Hahaha! I love it! Brother something tells me you ain't seen nothing yet!

I was wondering if your search skills had gotten weak. I hope you enjoy your new job and the sticks. I love participating in these things.

Wtf am I on the list for? I wouldn't send you something if you paid me to do it! :)

Brian it's awesome to hear about the job offer, good luck in your new position!!!  
btw, it took me hours of research to figure out who you were after Secret Santa.  I hope you enjoy all the smokes you've received.  I was honored to be asked and glad to help!!!  I know many here have offered help but if there's anything you need (I'll send a PM) please feel free to contact me.

Bu11dog said:
Brian it's awesome to hear about the job offer, good luck in your new position!!!  
btw, it took me hours of research to figure out who you were after Secret Santa.  I hope you enjoy all the smokes you've received.  I was honored to be asked and glad to help!!!  I know many here have offered help but if there's anything you need (I'll send a PM) please feel free to contact me.
And it's all come together now. my search fu has gotten weak! Thank you so much for your part in this!
wkoti said:
Wtf am I on the list for? I wouldn't send you something if you paid me to do it! :)
I know...after all the cussin you did to me on the phone yesterday, I should have know you didn't have anything to do with it.

Congrats to you also Brother! I just hate you aren't coming to Charlotte now.