• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

a quick intro.

Bat_Chief said:
Hey, any friend of Moki's.......well............is gonna have to pay his dues on his own!! :sign: :sign:

Washington, huh? Isn't that where that looser Tim Eyman lives? Is it true that more Californians live there than Washatonians? Does all the rain depress you and keep your cigars from staying lit? Doesn't your 405 and I-5 traffic suck? Do your floating bridges sink? Are their Starbucks, SBC & Tulley's stores on ever street corner?

Nice place to visit, but I'd hate to live there!!

Welcome to the family, Tony. Moki did you a good thing sending you here!

Sorry, but I've been having a terrible bout with sarcasm today!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
Thank you all for the kind welcome.

-Yes, Tim Eyman is here
-No, more Washingtonians are here than Californians. You can tell who we are by our lack of sun tans, general outdoorsiness, and out patience in traffic
-There is more rain in NY than there is in Seattle. Furthermore, I love the rain. If it is raining at sea level...that means it is snowing in the mountains
-Yep, 405 and I5 traffic sucks. That's why you commute to and fro on off hours
-One of our floating bridges had a section sink once...someone forgot to put the plug back in (really)
-Of damn-well-course there are Starbucks, SBC, adn Tully's stores on each corner. I don't go to any of em'. There's a killer place called Hines Public Market on East Lake that roasts the best coffee in the whole country (really)

It's just my humble opinion, but Seattle is the greatest place to live in the entire country. Where else can you start at the ocean, drive an hour and be in the mountains, drive another hour or two and be in a temperate rain forest or the desert?

Welcome tony!! WOW a '56 Crown Vic, NICE, I think '56 was the best year for those. I'm a car nut myself so glad to see there's another one here on CP.

Stick around, there's lots to learn here and I know you'll enjoy it.

Tony Bones said:
It's just my humble opinion, but Seattle is the greatest place to live in the entire country. Where else can you start at the ocean, drive an hour and be in the mountains, drive another hour or two and be in a temperate rain forest or the desert?

Nicely done, Tony. Just mak'n sure your not a transplant. You pass!! :D

Darin Reid
Whidbey Island, WA
98236 :p

Phil said:
WHAT!!!!!

NO BTL?????

WTF MOKI!!!! :0 :0 :0

ROTFLMAO!!! Moki is a generous BOTL, he hooked you up with everything but bro! That is a nice list you got going :thumbs:
hehe... Tony Bones is a friend of mine from Rochester (he since fled upstate NY, and settled out west). He's a good guy; bomb the crap out of him, invite him into passes, etc., he won't let ya down.

Anthony, put your address in your profile, just in case someone wants to bomb ya. :)

moki said:
Tony Bones is a friend of mine from Rochester (he since fled upstate NY, and settled out west).

DAMN! Fooled again! I should have figured with Andrew being from the east side. Well, it could have been worse....... :D

Tony, welcome to CP!

Its great to have another brother from the great state of WA on the board ;) We're catching up the those frickin Texans LMAO

Grab Starbuck and a chair and join the fun ;)

Looking forward to having you around.

The Honorable

BenjieV :D