• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Robbery has taken place!

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
I am very concerned so I am reaching out to everyone here. @cohibasurfer just sent a bomb to my house to end all bombs!!!! I'll get to the point, I think he may have robbed a Cigar museum somewhere... Cigars like this don't even exist in peoples collections. So since I now have them in my possession, does that make me in trouble with the law as well??? I'd post pictures but I am concerned my home will be broken into once people would see what is here.

Words can't describe how awesome this package is and all I can say is now... You might want to duck and cover for a while my friend!!!!!

I am very concerned so I am reaching out to everyone here. @cohibasurfer just sent a bomb to my house to end all bombs!!!! I'll get to the point, I think he may have robbed a Cigar museum somewhere... Cigars like this don't even exist in peoples collections. So since I now have them in my possession, does that make me in trouble with the law as well??? I'd post pictures but I am concerned my home will be broken into once people would see what is here.

Words can't describe how awesome this package is and all I can say is now... You might want to duck and cover for a while my friend!!!!!
Send a guy a couple old bundle discounted clearence cigars and he makes a big deal.

I was just needing to try USPS Ground Advantage against USPS Priority. Thanks for being a test subject. 🤜🤛
I'm glad it made it. ❤️👈

Nicely done, Michael. Now, I just need to plan a trip to Omaha for something!! 😎🥃

Floyd T