• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A salute to the Vet's

OzPod

To all my brothers, no matter serving or not serving,

Just keep in your thoughts and remember all those who have served for our country, and all other countries as well. All fought for what they believed in.

Also, try and talk to a vet today, and ask him about his experiences if he chooses to talk about it. I know I'll be talking to my Korean War vet grandfather, Gulf War vet dad, and other vets of various wars.

They are our heroes, and the people that keep this country alive. While I may not agree with the current war, I still support the soldiers 100% and hope to them a speedy return back to a happy and civil life.

And here's to all of our military guys on the site. Keepin us safe boys, thanks for all you have given!

I say smoke one to the great BOTL who smoke and keep us free!

To all my brothers, no matter serving or not serving,

Just keep in your thoughts and remember all those who have served for our country, and all other countries as well. All fought for what they believed in.

Also, try and talk to a vet tomorrow, and ask him about his experiences if he chooses to talk about it. I know I'll be talking to my Korean War vet grandfather, Gulf War vet dad, and other vets of various wars.

They are our heroes, and the people that keep this country alive. While I may not agree with the current war, I still support the soldiers 100% and hope to them a speedy return back to a happy and civil life.

And here's to all of our military guys on the site. Keepin us safe boys, thanks for all you have given!

I say smoke one to the great BOTL who smoke and keep us free!
Why tomorrow? I'll talk to you now. This is no shit, did I ever tell you the story about how I saved 2/5 from the Black Syph?

Doc

Thank you all for your service.

I know, I am looking forward to the nice talk my grandfather (WWII) vet and I are going to have today.

No words can be enough to thank those who have served. God bless you all.

Thank you all for your service!!!!

20081111VeteransDay.jpg

Edited to add image.

I would also like to thank our of our military personal active or not, for serving our country, and for the sacrifices they have made to give and protect the freedoms we have.

Thank You,

Rich

Checked every one of those bar girls out yourself eh? :p

Why tomorrow? I'll talk to you now. This is no shit, did I ever tell you the story about how I saved 2/5 from the Black Syph?

Doc

To all our Brothers and Sisters that are currently serving or who have served in the past I thank you. I thank you for all your personal sacrifices you give/gave without question. Thank you for allowing me the freedoms that many cannot enjoy and for allowing us the freedoms that so many take for granted.
Please know you are all in our thoughts and prayers today where ever you may be.
Be safe.

thank you

Art

Thank you are small words for the huge sacrifice all past and present vets have made for our country and people. I salute each and every one of you, you are a special breed of people.
Rob

I got this last year on Veteran's Day. It's my salute to a great veteran and a great father. RIP to all those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. And a thanks to all those serving past, present, and future. You are all in our thoughts, always.

Derek

*the lines are straight...they look crooked on my ribs with my arm raised