• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Short Story about a Short Story

SyrLinus

Virtualized Security Geek
I hid in the corner, hoping that the edge would keep the wind from fanning the burn too much. I wanted to enjoy it but I could see from the looks of those around me I was violating their sense of morality far too much. There I was in my shorts and NYU hoodie, warm with my own self while they were bundled up as if winter had descended. They crinkled their snobbish noses at a smell they were taught was bad, much like the way they were taught that sex was bad and immoral. They never would admit publically that in their heart of hearts they really liked it. Oh, in whispers they would but never publicly. We're too proper for that, they'd think.

I eyed my Arturo Fuente Short Story and pondered where life was and where it was going. That would take, I thought, far longer than this cigar. How I wished it was a Long Story or a Novel instead of a Short Story. The wonderful creamy flavour that comes through seems like a temptation that teases us and then, is gone. It was a wonderful burn, even in the Baltimore Harbor wind. The wrapper held all the parts of the Story together in a beautiful form, making it almost sinful to light it up. I eyed the packaging and realized that the old adage of not judging a book by it’s cover didn’t apply. This cover was a good indication of what I’d find inside.

I went back to reading the latest Cigar Magazine while sipping a Pepsi and drawing on my cigar. The wind didn’t bother me. In fact, it took to ignoring me and blustered around everyone else. It was almost as if it enjoyed the scent and wanted others to enjoy it too. The taste was consistent and so good that it wasn’t until I noticed my fingers nearly burning as it reached to the most minimal of nubs that I had sadly realized I had reached the end.

I’ll have to re-read this Short Story once again.

For the sake of review: 9/10

Purchased at: Cross Street Tobacco in Baltimore

Nice review. I'm really becoming fond of the SS, Best Seller and the WOAN. Great smokes IMO.

Just finished one up. Good short smoke after a pretty rough morning, paired with a Imperial Stout and a nap to come... Life's looking up.

x2 on the Best Sellers and I let you all know how a couple of WOAM I was gifted recently turn out.

Very nice review! That was an enjoy to read. I myself love the WOAN, yet to try a WOAM, but from what I here they are amazing. I still remember my first time with one in Vegas.....

And they get better with age!

Nice review!

Thanks everyone for the comments and ideas for other ones. I haven't had a WOAM or WOAN yet, although have had the Signatures. I'll have to try the WOAM/WOAN at some point but suspect they'd be "Epics" :laugh: And thanks for letting me be creative with the review. I'm an aspiring writer at times and when it hits, I run with it. :)