• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A smoke with a friend...

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
John and his family drove several hours to Virginia Beach for the weekend.

We shared a couple of smokes, some good conversation, a few restaurants and a bottle of John's home made wine.

John, thanks for driving all that way to meet Jane and I. It was our pleasure to spend some time with you and your family. Hopefully we can do it again.

Brian

johnbrian.jpg

johnbrian2.jpg

Looks like to great BOTLs sharing some quality time! You always find the views don't you Brian!

Sounds like a great time and the area looks beautiful as well.

A couple of great brothers involved in this little HERF :thumbs:

Thats an amazing looking area. Nothing like sharing good times with good friends.

Good for both of you. That is about the exact scenery I picture when I'm trying to pick a cigar.

Looks like a beautiful setting for two brothers and a couple of cigars. :thumbs:

Looks like two great BOTLs having a helluva time. Thanks for the pics!

Wow! That place looks so peaceful. Looks like the perfect place to enjoy a good cigar and a good conversation.

The brotherhood and camaraderie of the great folks that inhabit our little corner of the internet never cease to amaze me.

Great pics from two of the best; thanks for sharing your time, guys - :thumbs:

Best regards - B.B.S.

Thanks for sharing the experience with us! Looks like an idyllic end to a great weekend.

Wow Brian........Thanks again for the invite, the hospitality, and as usual, the enormous generosity you and Jane showed me and the entire family.

If the man ever ask you to come around for a visit, take him up on it. For someone so successful and blessed, both he and his wife are two of the most down to earth people you could ever hope to meet. :thumbs:

The children talked about you two just about the whole ride home, and Charleigh will not stop asking me to do the thumb trick.

You fella's did good. Real good. I'm skimming through about a half dozen different cigar boards right now and I'm noticing that each of them have varying degrees of animosity going on at the moment. Your thread reaffirms my faith in the general friendliness cigar smokers share with each other and the efforts we often gladly give forth to share our company and good fortune with fellow enthusiasts.

:thumbs:

What a great sunset! Nice pictures gentelmen, I'm glad you both had a chance to meet!

x2 I have to agree the sunset really adds to the moment!

Sounds like a great time!