• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A step up fiver+ for beaner fans

Seavita

So I can do this one of two ways:

1) Premium fiver for the best 2 out of 3: I can do this twice

or

2) Super Premium stick per game: up to 10 single bets (Multiple bets to be paid by each side on vicotries, regardless of aggregate totals at series end)

As the saying goes a cigar won tastes twice as good as a cigar earned.....so any of you Red Sox fans have the cajones to back your miserable last place team.......

2-hours an no takers....figures.....cowards. From the Penthouse to the outhouse over the winter break.

I will make you a deal, I will take Boston in the series bet if you take the Senators vs. Penguins in my hockey bet. Both series bets, both premium 5'r bets. Let me know.

I will make you a deal, I will take Boston in the series bet if you take the Senators vs. Penguins in my hockey bet. Both series bets, both premium 5'r bets. Let me know.

Nah I want Bosotn won cigars...lol and I knwo nothing about hockey so it is probably a sucker bet for me...lol Thanks though...

Just seen post I'll do it anyway you want

Ok but as posted you pick the bet I don't want to hear any tears or sob stories afterwards.....so a premium fiver or Super Premium singles.... your call.

Nah I want Bosotn won cigars...lol and I knwo nothing about hockey so it is probably a sucker bet for me...lol Thanks though...
Your from NY and you want the Sox. I thought you wanted Detroit. I never bet against the home team :angry: :angry:

Your from NY and you want the Sox. I thought you wanted Detroit. I never bet against the home team :angry: :angry:

Leave it to a Sox fan to get it all messed up........OF COURSE I DON'T WANT THE SOX......

Ok but as posted you pick the bet I don't want to hear any tears or sob stories afterwards.....so a premium fiver or Super Premium singles.... your call.
I'll take the Sox and we'll do a premium on the series

I would wish you good luck.....sadly that just won't be nearly enough to keep your 5 premium sticks out my Yankees Humidor :sign:

Wow eerily quiet from The Devil Doc/Seadub/MiamiCubano contingency, guess they are already resigned to the fate that the Sux will be the AL East whipping post for the season..... :sign: :whistling:

I would wish you good luck.....sadly that just won't be nearly enough to keep your 5 premium sticks out my Yankees Humidor :sign:
Sox traveled 15,000 miles in the last week or so... What's the Yanks excuse. :laugh: :laugh:

Sox traveled 15,000 miles in the last week or so... What's the Yanks excuse. :laugh: :laugh:

Son, Yankees don't have, need, or use excuses.......

Excuses are tools of the incompetent, with them they build great mounds of nothingness........The maximum effective range of excuse is zero meters........Excuses are like assho**s , everyone has got one and they all stink!

Just like a sux fan to try and explain ahead of time why his team is about to get swept...... :rolleyes:

Son, Yankees don't have, need, or use excuses.......

Excuses are tools of the incompetent, with them they build great mounds of nothingness........The maximum effective range of excuse is zero meters........Excuses are like assho**s , everyone has got one and they all stink!

Just like a sux fan to try and explain ahead of time why his team is about to get swept...... :rolleyes:
No explanation needed about this series, no worries just trying to stir the pot on a Yanks fan :D :D

Wasn't that a hell of an opening day? Orr, Havlachek, Russell et all. Manny hugging Pesky brought a tear to my eye.

Doc.

I want to clarify as in rereading I was not clear on my original post on this thread, my bet was intended to be for this weekends series of Yankees at Sox

I will of course honor your bet br174 if you wish as this was my miscommunication and I am a man of principle.

And will open the betting for the weekend series now/again.