• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A step up fiver+ for beaner fans

the yankees suck

Vince... better dig deep into that humidor of yours and pay up sucka

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I heard there's another jersey buried in the new stadium. They found the Ortiz, but they didn't find the Ramirez jersey :laugh:

GO away this thread is for real men who have real balls. Easy to come in after the fact and puff up your chest.......you have been called out now twice and neither time have you stepped up to defend your teams honor or even make a comment, until now when all the chips have fallen you are a typical bandwagon type fan with perfect 20/20 hindsight....

To the other real men winnings will go out tomorrow....

Bastard Sox played well and had timely hitting, took Moose and Hughes to town. How much that pains me!!!! My students will not be liking there grades this week, esp. those from Boston.

Bastard Sox played well and had timely hitting, took Moose and Hughes to town. How much that pains me!!!! My students will not be liking there grades this week, esp. those from Boston.

with spelling like that they shouldn't really worry :sign:

typical yanks fan

typical yanks fan

Ohhh look "Mr. I show up after the fact" with false bravado is chiming in again..........

We can thank Giradi for this series win. Who pitches to Manny with men on base and first base open? No one...but Giradi. The Sox were lucky. I'm having serious doubts about this team in the long haul. Starting pitching has me concerned. Wouldn't it be hysterical if Colon turned out to be the savior.

Doc.

We can thank Giradi for this series win.
I agree he should have at minimum be walked, if not pulled Moose from the game....that was assanine/

Who pitches to Manny with men on base and first base open? No one...but Giradi.
I agree but think he is testing the depths of his pitchers mettle very early in teh season so he can rely on his instincts when the time comes where it is life or death, unfortunately this at the expense of wins they shoudl have in their colum.

The Sox were lucky.
True, but they also hit like demons.....DiceK sucked last night and if it were not for our rookie giving up 7 runs without even getting one out in the third I woudl be receiving 10 premiums instead of sending them out......

I'm having serious doubts about this team in the long haul. Starting pitching has me concerned. Wouldn't it be hysterical if Colon turned out to be the savior.

If their offense stays hot they will stay tough all year long....

Doc.

typical yanks fan

Ohhh look "Mr. I show up after the fact" with false bravado is chiming in again..........

Vincent...YOU'RE A PUSSY!

...and you wouldn't even take a "put up/shut up" bet from me :sign:

Ramirez really has mussina's number

edited for clarity
edited again after Ramirez hit his SECOND HR off mussina... mussina has been touched.

like papelpunk looked so great at the end

Excuse me? Did he close the game? What was the final score? ???

edited to add: He did a better job as a closer than mussina did in the starting rotation. Let's see if mussina ever pitches to Manny again, much less pitches (period).

typical yanks fan

edited for clarity
edited again after Ramirez hit his SECOND HR off mussina... mussina has been touched.

Umm wait did I not keep the bet originally laid???? Do you think that because I did not want Mussina (our #5 starter by all rights....and someone who imho should have retired last year) against your #1 starter in any way affects my loyalty???? I mean that is just a stretch in anyones book.....there is loyalty and then there is stupidity......I have been accused of both regularly.....but not often at the same time....lol

You need to relax a bit......besides all the other sox fans seem to have no problem with me or my bets(or my payoffs,,,,,uggggghhh)....seems to be just you.....me thinks it is an irrational fear of what will happen before the season ends.... :sign:

typical yanks fan

edited for clarity
Seadub I feel some BAD blood here. NO LOVE FOR A YANKEE FAN :laugh: :laugh: