• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A trade with a difference.

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
I want to taste your best cigars.

I have my favorite cigars and so do you. I have a favorite woman and so do you. (well some of you...LOL)

We benefit many times from trades and gifts but our spouses do not.

The point with this trade is that I would like to taste your best cigars (no Opus please :rolleyes: ) and I would like for your wife / girlfriend to be a silent participant.

So, here's the deal...

I will send you a check for $200, you do two things...

1.You send me 5 (or more) of your best cigars which must not exceed $100

2.You take the other $100 and buy your wife/girlfriend a gift. Post a pic of her with the gift (no face if you don't feel comfortable), to show proof that she benefited.

This is not about each cigar averaging $25, it's a genuine gesture on your part (as with all honor systems on CP), to send me your best 5 (or more) cigars, sticks that you rate 1...5. Sticks, that given the scenario of that's all you would ever smoke, these would be them.

I will do this 3 times unless you can convince me that I will miss out and may add that.

Only brothers married or attached may participate, obviously.

Brian

Edit to add: This is open to all. However, if you are new, I don't know you, please send your end first.

Cool idea! Donella is always saying she wants something when the bombs/trades show up.

You were here favorite before this Brian, but now...........But now I'm installing hidden camera's throughout the house.

I would be game. This sounds really cool. What a nice play, my wife is always jealous when I get so many packages in the mail.

Very generous gesture!

Looking forward to the posts from the recipients.

CP rocks. :)

If you send me the money...I'll be sure to send you cigars.

I'll also go out and play golf with the rest...I know she'll benefit by having me out of her hair!

Good stuff Brian!

Interesting concept Brian, sounds like a way to get our better halves involved in this insanity!

I hope the ladies enjoy their gifts :thumbs:

I'm in if it's still open

Edited to add.........As I was starting to read this I caught myself thinking two things #1 I wonder what Brian's wife looks like and #2 Theresa may not like this......then again she might tell Brian......keep the money :D

Two down with Niko.

Gary, I'll take that as a tongue in the cheek response :laugh: and no participation.

Brian

I'm in if it's still open

Edited to add.........As I was starting to read this I caught myself thinking two things #1 I wonder what Brian's wife looks like and #2 Theresa may not like this......then again she might tell Brian......keep the money :D
Errr. does that mean you are in?

Brian

Ok, guys since I'm in on this awesome deal that Brian has put on I need some ideas. My wife is a simple woman who doesn't like loads of jewelry and shoes... so, what do I get her?? Any Ideas?

We have 3 guys. I'm adding one more to round it off to an even number 4.

Niko, women always like perfume, get her a bottle of Joy 2/12 (my favorite perfume )ounces Eaude Parfum, it will run you just under a 100 bucks.

Brian

Another amazing, groundbreaking gesture of generosity from #1.... first time I've seen anything like this in my short time here! Awesome Brian! This is going to be interesting.

1. Brian, this is awesome.

2. We should really get enerjay in on this. Really, we should...

I should play as my wife has some "opinions" about CP that I'd like to see change. But since I've already been the beneficiary of some "#1 Love" I'm excited to see who else ig going to play. It'd be great if it was someone's significant other who doesn't particularly care for CP. It'd be interesting to see that play out.

One more guy. ???

I want to get the checks out today, smokes in early next week, I may be moving off in 10 days.

Brian

I should play as my wife has some "opinions" about CP that I'd like to see change. But since I've already been the beneficiary of some "#1 Love" I'm excited to see who else ig going to play. It'd be great if it was someone's significant other who doesn't particularly care for CP. It'd be interesting to see that play out.
What??? You don't have great, best, wonderful, your best, smokes to send me?

The more love the better! You want in?

Brian