• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A. Turrent Triple Play Toro

I had to heat over to the other board just to see what he was up to and came across THIS THREAD.

Wow. Reviewing a made up cigar in the future with the immortal Rolling Stones. I think post # 4 and 5 in that thread are the useful ones :)

I had to heat over to the other board just to see what he was up to and came across THIS THREAD.

Wow. Reviewing a made up cigar in the future with the immortal Rolling Stones. I think post # 4 and 5 in that thread are the useful ones :)

I guess it's entertaining for someone. I will miss whatshisface.

Rolling Stones Mick, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood joined us. These guys must have made a pact with the devil. Cigars were passed around. They were smoking Rocky Patel Next Generation XXXVI.
I am amazed and know not what to say!

wow ???

I have some leftover samplers from Thompson he can smoke and review.............
cigars_ireland_damaged_cigar_thumb.jpg

I guess I'm late to the party. I've been wanting to try some cigars by A. Turrent as I've read them mentioned several times on this forum now. I have that covered though as another member here graciously picked me up a couple on a trip he went on.

So, hopefully I can post up a 'real' review once I get them in and thank him properly :thumbs: