• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A very nice morning

Today has started out great. Got to bed last night at a good time, slept in just a little and then got up nice and slow. Went down stairs and fired up a pot of Killer Beans and started to plan the day. Today is cooking day, so I knew that I needed to get out and get the cooker started up. Where we live now, the sun comes up directly over our back yard, its a beautiful site to look out back and see the cooker smoking away, with the back drop of the sunrise shining thru all the smoke :love: As I was putting in all the Brisket and BBQ, my wife was inside cooking breakfast. When I was all done putting the food on, I came inside to eat and I immediately smelled that oh so sweet smell...A Bloody Mary! She had one waiting for me, and what a good on it is! :D

Sounds like it's gonna be a good day. Enjoy it and don't work too hard...it is Sunday afterall.

Sounds blissful Eric. I love a good bloody mary for breakfast.

I bet your neighbors go insane from the great smell outside.

Nice Morning indeed....My was uneventful. After going to bed around 3 am.. Because I was called in for work. I came home unwinded. Got up slowly like you. Had a few cups of coffee, Home roasted Kenya AA, relaxed, took a shower. And Now I think I will wash and wax my truck, while slowly burining a partagas 898 varn.

In the back of my mind I will be thinking of your Brisket BBQ, and how I wish we were Neighbors.

Deez

It's an even better afternoon. ;)

Doc.

Im jealous it has been raining heavilly here and I am sitting in the herfo-lounger smoking one after another.

Sounds like a damm fine morning. I spent the day paint balling with my 12 year old and his friends. Damm I feel old.